Approximately three weeks ago pain in my right abdomen started. Sometimes it feels like radiating to middle of the back. It became disturbing with time. I don’t have idea what can possible be the cause. I had urinary tract infection two years ago but I doubt that it is associated with current pain. What can cause the pain in right abdomen which radiating to middle of the back?

Pain in right abdomen can be caused by many conditions. It really depend whether it is in upper or lower quadrant, sever or moderate. In an upper right quadrant of abdomen can be anything from a gallbladder attack to pneumonia or infection of the kidney. Many problems exist in the lower part too, like appendicitis. Since you been felling this pain for weeks and in started to spread on the middle of the back, you should seek for medical help immediately.