I have sharp stab-like pain in the lower right abdomen since yesterday morning. The pain is not constant, rather appears quickly and sharply (some times its so bad that I 'jump' with the surprise and pain) and then disappears. Sometimes it lasts longer and then subsides. It is better today then yesterday.
Today I have pain in the middle (towrads the top) of my back that is constant and not very severe (similar to a muscle ache) - I am not sure if the two pains are related (?)
-I wonder what the pain in lower right could be? (I am 2 weeks after last period day [which lasts 7 days] and have a little spotting when ovulating - I am not sure if this is relevant?)
-And what is the back pain from and are they related? (I have recently recovered from sinuses infection and chest infection)
Thanks, M.

I've had exactly the same symptoms (the LR abdomen pains, not the back pain) for a couple of days every six months or so for about the last four years. Never been able to get a diagnosis. I'm a 65-year old male, so it's not an ovarian cyst!  Did you ever find out what it was?