Im 23 years of age female..weighing in at 83 kg..some people mite not think thats heavy at all..i am quiet short though..5ft 4 inches to be exact so you see..according to BMI i am close to 30kgs over weight..i was written a script for duromine 30mgs....i started takin it yesterday and noticed an increase on energy and i felt absolutely fantastic..i was able to do dancing very easily for the first time i didnt stop i kept dancing for a full hour...i felt so good to be able to do that...i also felt really light..didnt feel glum or bloated..slept just fine..today i have taken duromine at 6am and so far so good..i dont feel hungrey i feel completelt relaxed and starting to feel real happy and energetic again..duromine and water go together like chocoaltes abd srawberries hehe..drinking lots of water keeps mouth moist and helps power up tbe pill in my opinion...see takng duromine real early means better chance at gettin to sleep at night..my doc says the drug says fully active for upto 15 to 17 hours before dropping off so try to aim for tbat..work out wat time you go to bed and varie the pill between 5am till 9am..donot exceed past 9 or you will have a hard time sleeping..hehe..i will document my stages of weight loss..i have a 3 month supply..see how we go :))

Keep us posted!!

Day 3 on duromine ...i feel fabulous..i slept a full 6hours and im ready to kick start the day...yesterday morning i felt so full that when i had one bite off toast i felt alittle sick from feeling so full lol..reguardless the nausia left after a full 40 minutes and i was able to return back to normal..all day yesterday felt relaxed physically and emotionally..i felt good and once again not bloated (which i love )..i feel light and alittle gentle tingle in my body most of the day which tickled lightly at times made me giggle lol :)) its only day three but ive noticed a massive difference as im not eating as much and im able to excersise during the day without getting tired..i also drink alot more water and i generally feel healthy...so far ive lost 2kgs whilst on duromine...woohoo!! :))

Day 4 on duromine :)) well took the pill at 5.30 this morning ..its 8.30 now ..havent had breaky yet but about to make myself a nice tea..(milk will line my stomach) hopes no nausia today :)..yesterday was a great day..felt great right through out the day..done some light excersises yesterday morning and went for a nice long beach walk..i got slightly aggitated though as it was hot as hell..but as soon as i got out of the sun was feeling great again. Felt tingly in my body again but that was it..im taking photos day by day to put on my youtube page andim gonna put a video up after weightloss after i reaxh my goal :)) its only early but wow..i have noticed a BIG difference from the photos.my tummy is getting flatter and im starting to get some nice shaping started hehe :) i didnt eat anything until dinner because i felt so full. I ate acouple strawberries during the day that was all i could tolerate. So i am very happy and feeling good about myself. There hasnt been any negative side effects only the late night headache but i just pop a nurofen and bam...the pain is gone :)) .i got a full 9hour sleep lastnight and im starting to feel quiet tingly and happy again...loving it hehe :D

Day 5 duromine . Woke up at 15 to 5. Decided to take pill then..went back to sleep and woke up fully at 6 .done some light excersises and tummy crunches.not many tho cos ive never been a fitness wiz lol . I made breaky nice small bowl of cereal..had to force myself to eat as i had that full feeling again.after eating feeling much better..i had abit of a dilema yesterday though. I have a medical condition that forces my monthly cycle to be unbearably painful .i have been prescribed panadiene forte as it is the only thing that takes the tip of the pain away so i can function normally..so back to the story lol i got my period yesterday came on very sudden and although duromine was making me feel good..the nasty reds were making me crouch over and crawl to bed..my partner rubbing my back and i burst out crying.felt like a sledge hammer thru my tummy (major ouch) so i took two pain killers and after 20 lonng minutes the pain went away :D and i was able to get out of bed and be about my business. I was able to go on a long romantic beach walk with my partner and later that arvo i did some more light excersise :) i also must add i only have two meals a day breaky n dinner. Duromine keeps me full all day. I didnt get any headache like usual either .i went to bed at 8.30 and woke up at quarter to five..so i had a lovely sleep. Took another pic. Keeping my duro account up to date . I might also add duromine leaves me feeling light and happy..usually i blow up like a beach ball when im on my Ps lol :))

Duromine day 6 :)) so far so very good .this morning i slept thru pill time so i went the day without it.it was good..done my usual light excersises in the morning and i wasnt hungry for breaky so i didnt have it..had a nice lunch and ate a light dinner.. All up i would have to say i have had a good day nothing out of the ordinary . I didnt have any negative side effects which is a plus :)) ive set the alarm for 5am tomorrow morning. See how we go