Hi, so today is day 3 of duromine! Besides lack of sleep , heaps of energy like I'm talking crazy energy and no appetite I was fine yesterday and tuesday! But today, it's a different story! This morning I was fine but lunch time came n I felt neausios, and by 4pm I am feeling like I'm about to pass out and have a head ache! Should I be worried? I havnt fainted but still 2 hours later feel as though I could! Should I be worried, should I go to the sr tomorrow if I'm feeling better? I'm not going to take my tablet tomorrow but do I continue and only take it every second day? Or should I go to emergency room(I really don't want to but I'm starting to worrie abit)? It's not going away and As I'm a first time user of duromine I dot know if it's ok!

ive been on them before the 30mg, its normal what ur feeling but u gotta keep up ur fluids and try just even some fruit or something i know u dont feel hungry which thats what they do but force something in or u might just pass out