Today I started my first course of Duromine. I currently weigh 78kg. With a goal to get down to 65kg. I have heard a lot of people complaining about side effects so thought I would check in with everyone and let then know my journey on duromine. So day 1. Set a alarm for 6am to take the tablet because some people can't sleep on duromine so I fingers the earlier I take it the better! Got up around 8 and had only a apple! Wasn't feeling hungry at all! Drank water all day, it's annoying running to and from the toilet but the more you drink the more you shrink! For lunch I cut up two carrots, I had to force myself to eat as by now ive completely lost my appetite. For dinner I steamed some vegitables. Just wasn't hungry.

what dosage are you taking?  :)

30mg Onto day 3 and don't really have side affects. Sleeping fine and feeling fine. Only thing I have noticed is I'm sweating a lot more when I work out. Hard to remember to eat because I have completely lost my appetite. Having to make myself eat a healthy diet plan. Hopefully goes well!

Also make sure your drinking 2l water everyday! Very important!

Day 6 and weigh in!
Was so nervous but i have lost a total of 4.1 in 6 days :)!

starting weight 78kg
week one: 74.1

had a few symptoms over the week including dry mouth/discusting taste in my mouth - kept gum on hand.
day 4 i felt pretty sick in the stomach for the morning but after that eased i havent had any symptoms since.
Also when i was doing exercise i was sweating ALOT yet was getting cold flushes.
Deffinatly worth sticking with this drug if these are the only symptoms.
My daily food intake wassss
Breakfast: Boiled eggs x2
snack: Apple
Lunch: lite cruskits x2 with avocado
snack: apple/ weight watches fruit cup
dinner: vegitables and either fish or chicken.

then exercised for around a hour for 5 days a week.
for this week i have only done cardio but will be introducing weight training week two.

i have been researching food with negitive calories and low calories that will be easy to burn off so hopfully they might help you.

If you want to introduce bread to your diet for lunch
weight watches 100% whole wheat bread only has 40 calories!
and for snacks weight watches fruit cup has around the same.
baked crinkcle chips in weight watches are 0 calories! but salt may be high so dont go crazy.

if your having a chocolate craving dont give in! weight watches has a chocolate fudge bar with only 50 calories
or weight watches jelly has only 15 :)

negitive calorie options are alot of fruits and vegitables like strawberrys, apples, apricots, coliflower they burn off as you eat.

i havent introduced any of them to my diet yet just waiting untill i start getting cravings.

If you have any questains please ask!

Day 9! And no side affects at all! Sleeping all night, no cravings. Been at the family's for the past 4 days and didn't break my diet. Not once :) Weight is still falling off and can't wait for my next weigh in! Eeeeeep!!

Coming up to the two week mark for weigh ins!
havent drifted off the diet as of yet, longest time ive gone on a diet.
only time i have cheated is with a extra piece of fruit.
All side effects have gone, or so i thought.. i have always been a confident people person but on wednesday i went to a party and was put in a position where all attention was on me, i burst out in tears! couldnt get my breath, was SO embarrising! So i think it has deffinatly given me anxity! :( hopfully it goes away when im off the medication.
Ill report me weight tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

I agree with the water idea. Also try to eat six small meals daily, cut out sugar, starch and fatty foods. alcohol as well; this does not go well with Duromine. See my site on weight loss tips; especially fat burning foods and weight loss supplements. There is also a formula of how much water is enough; very important in weight loss.

Hi, it is always healthier to eat regularly, as this allows your metabolism to keep working. The best is to eat six small meals a day. By starving yourself you are giving your body the message that it has to store the food it gets, when it gets it. So, you are in actual fact harming your natural metabolism and when you do start eating normal again, chances are you gain twice as much. See the link below on Weight loss without dieting. Pay special attention to fat burning foods and also how your metabolism works. Also pay attention to the exact amount of water you need daily.

Todays sunday, 2 weeks and one day. and weighed in at 72.0kg.
thats a exact loss of 6kgs :) i think thats great for 2 weeks!
I always stop at 72 and can never get past so lets hope things keep going well! i have changed up my diet a little and added yogurt in the mornings. Just beacuse when i finish off durmomine and need to eat normal foods i dont want to stack on the weight beacuse my bodys not used to normal food.

Mayyy have had a sneaky weigh in this morning just to see how much i go up in weight when i have a day off exercise
and waaaalahhhh 71.7!
i have NEVER been under 72kg in 3 years.
So i think that shows i can cut down a little in the amount of exercise im doing. Instead of 6 times a week i will go down to 5 then 4 untill im at around 3/4 times a week.

starting weight: 78kg

current weight: 71.7
Just over 2 weeks:-)

How is everyone else going?

Cant help myself, been weighing myself every morning :)
71.0kgs! yeahhhhh

Last night was HORRIBLE!:-) ;-| 
 And had my worst side affect yet. :(
I was doing so well and lastnight i was hit with the worst stomach pains and cramps i have ever experianced, i thought i was going to have to call a ambulance. I had the runs for 2 hours straight and felt so sick. Was in a extream amount of pain for about 5 hours then have woken up with what feels like a brusied stomach. Has anyone ever had a day or two off duromine?
I need a rest but im worried i will stack on some quick weight.
Help meeee

So its been a week since i last reported in and things havent really changed :(
Ive come to a hult! After a awful night i weighed in at 70.0 but buy the next day i was 70.5
I had my weekly weigh in yesterday and im still 70.5 :(
devostated! Had this weekend off the exercise to give my body a rest and trying to eat better, ive been snacking alot on fruit and nuts but over doing it so i was to scared to weigh myself untill i get strict and start exercising again this week.
I think the pills are starting to wear off :|
Ill report back in the middle of the week!
I need motovation people!

welllll i fell off the bandwagon.
and i fell hard :(
i started snacking extra on fruits and vegitables then on sunday figgerd ive reached the 3 week mark, why not have a day off.
i went insane! innnnsane!
i rushed to wolworths and bought mars bars, chocolate frogs, yogurt sweet cubes, went and had 3 plates of sushi, chicken and vegitables, icecream, mars bar pods, chips.
crazy! ate so much food in a few hours i felt awful!
weighed myself  the next day and had put on 2.5kgs :(
ive stopped with duromine and trying to do it myself because i think i wore off plus my body wasnt very well on it.
so ill see how i go.
wah!

One Month Mark!
Ive made it :) Coming up to the 4th week and weighed in today with a perfect 69.0kg
Starting weight 78kg.
Pretty happy with myself!
Only 4kg till goal weight!
After my pig out i hit the gym hard and started with my strict diet again, I think having a few days off duromine did me good.
Going back to the doctor soon to hopfully get another months worth! Dont know if he will give it to me though :(
Quick update on my diet and exercise amounts..

Breakfast: Yogurt! Forme no fat
Snack: Apple/ Cut up carrot.
Lunch: salad wrap with avocado or low fat cruskits with avocado
Snack: shaved chicken/boiled egg/apple/carrot
Dinner: big plate of vegitables and some sort of fish or chicken ( can have meat but i dont eat it )
If i bit hungry ill have some kind of fruit.

Trying to drink alot of water but im deffinatly not drink enough!

Some food tips ive learnt that work for my body are AVOCADO - asists in weight loss, gets the fats moving along!
So im trying to include even half a day, just adding to my wrap or having ontop of my chicken at night.
Also apples does the same thing, people have been studied and its proven apples can also get the fat moving!
When your getting a little hungry get yourself up and moving! go for a light walk down your street or go visit someone just to get your mind off it, you may not be hungry, just bored and turning to food.
The BIGGEST help in my weight loss is the app MYFITNESS you can add breakfat through to dessert and it will show you how many carbs are in every single food and what your calorie intake is for the day. Also adding fitness.
At the end of the day you can lodge your daily intake and it will show you how much you will weigh if you are eating the same amount daily in 5 weeks. It is a great help to stay on track.

I go to the gym maybe 5/6 days a week.
Every week day then maybe one day on the weekend, or have the weekend off completly.
I think i have deffiantly been going to hard at the gym but to see instant results thats what ill have to do!
I try to do a class (1 hour) and then walk for a hour fast pasted.
RPM is deffinatly a high calorie exercise- about 600 in 45mins.
When your walking change the pace all the time start slow and increase speed up and down every 10/15 mins and also change incline.
Gyms have weight classes during the week so try go to them twice a week to start getting toned and work on the abs.
Music helps alot when exercising, pump it up when ready to go hard.

Make sure you streach after all exercising! its a must!