I'm 22 years old, 163cm and weigh in at 108kg. I decided to try duromine to help kick start my weight loss as i find energy a problem as i have 'Chronic Fatigue Syndrome'. I have always told myself im going to start being healthy but it never happens its always 'i'll do it tomorrow'. But after splitting with my partner of 5 years last year, i now need to become healthy and build my confidence and put myself back out there. Here is my diary. I only thought about making a diary on here on day 5 so i will do a short brief on the first 5 days.DAY 1 (monday)Woke up at 6:30am took duromine, got up and went for a walk for 45 mins then had yogurt & musli for breakfast. It's a weird feeling when the duromine kicks in, it's kinda like a buzzy feeling. When people say you don't get hungry on duromine they are lying. You dont get hungry, hungry but there is like a consent slight hungry feeling that isn't strong enough for you to eat though. A lot of people forget to eat while on duromine but if you want it to work you still have to feed your body. Morning tea i had a yogurt, lunch i had a ham and salad wholemeal roll then a few nuts in the afternoon. I drank about 2 600ml bottles of water because i have had a a dry mouth all day (side effect) but it's a good thing because it's reminding your body to drink. After work i played on the wii fit again for about 30 mins then had salad and chicken for dinner. Then went to bed at about 10:30. Over the day i had 2 cups of green tea (makes your metabolism faster)DAY 2  (tuesday)After broken sleep i was wide awake at 5:20am went back to sleep untill 6:00am then got up and took the tablet then done a 40 mins workout on the wii fit. Then had yogurt and musli for breakfast. Morning tea i had a yogurt then lunch i had a ham and salad wholemeal roll then a few nuts (raw almonds, macadamia, pastashio, and seeds)  for afternoon snack. After work i played wii fit then for tea i had salad and chicken again. I also had a fresh fruit smoothie.And was in bed at 10pm with a headache, which i put down to not enough water as i only had about 1 litre.DAY 3 (wednesday)Wide awake again at 5:30am went back to sleep till 6:00am another night of broken sleep. But really what can i expect i'm taking duromine. Got out of bed at 6am an took tablet and played wii fit for 30 mins. had yogurt and a banana for breakfast then a yogurt for morning tea, ham and salad roll for lunch which i only ate half of. no afternoon snack. 3 bottles with water and 3 cups of green tea. Then tea i had salad and chicken and fresh vegie juice . All day i had a headache so i drank more water also another side effect is i was abit constipated but went to the pharmacy and got a laxitive called MOVICOL which is the safest one. In bed by 10:30pm.DAY 4 (thursday)Sleep wasnt as broken but wide awake at 5:30 got out of bed and took tablet. Did 30 mins on wii fit. Breakfast i had a mango and fresh vegie juice. Morning tea i had a yougurt, lunch i had salad and chicken. No afternoon tea. After work i felt very tired and still had a headache but ended up playing the wii fit for 30 mins.. Tea i had vegies , little bit of mash potato and 2 sausages. Got a bit hungry later so had a few nuts. Drank 2 bottles of water, and 2 green teas. In bed by 11pm.

DAY 5 (friday dayoff)Slept all the way through last night so that was great, but again woke up at 5:25am (which for me is unusal as i do like my sleep)  then got up at 6am and took the tablet and started my work out on the wii fit for 40 mins. For breaky i had a mango and yogurt and green tea. After breakfast i unfortunatly fainted ( pre exsisting medicial condition) so aftewards i felt very tired and had such a headache. I don't know if this was the duromine or the faint but i felt extremly hungry all day, morning tea i had some nuts then lunch i had a left over sausage from last night and a meat pie (broke the diet). Then continues to be extremly hungry for the rest of the day. For afternoon snack i really could not help myself and i had 2 choc chip cookies ( again broke diet) then i went to have a sleep as my headache was really bad. Woke up at 6 still extremly hungry soi had tea which consists of mash potato, vegies and honey mustard chicken. After about 5 mouthfulls i was full and couldnt eat anymore. A hour or 2 later i had a fresh fruit juice. Over the day i drank 2 bottles of water. Went to bed at about 12 after watching a movie.

DAY 6 (saturday dayoff)Slept all throught the night and work up at 6:30am yey no more 5:30 lol.. i decided not to take the tablet today as i was getting bad headaches so i then got up and done 30 mins off wii fit. Had a really bad breakfast (as i was running late ) i had an up & go then for lunch i had left over tea from last night so ved, mash and chicken. i felt extremly hungry today i felt like what ever i ate i coulnt get full. mid afternoon i had 2 pieces of toast and a fruit smoothie. dinner was early and  i had a roast with vegies. then a a smoothie afterwards. drank about a bottle of water which i know i need to increase! i just felt so tired/ hungry today and i'm pretty sure it's because i stoped taking the duromine so watch out for that when you finish all your pills.. im getting excited to wiegh myself on monday morning (im doing it weekly) :)

DAY 7 (sunday day off)
Slept through all night and wokr up at 7am i also decided not to take duromine again today, just to give my body a rest. for breakfast i had pancakes with lemon juice ( i mad them with just flour, egg and milk so not sugar and butter and they taste good) then for lunch i had noodles and a fruit smoothie afternoon snack i had some nuts and yogurt then for tea i had home made pad thai (and learnt i can't cook thai food :( !!)
i also had 2 coke zeros over the day and 1 bottle of water. i also didnt do any exercising which i know is not good! went to bed by 10pm

DAY 8 (monday) had a good sleep then woke up at 6:30am i was super super tired so i decided to take the tablet and go back to sleep till 7 then i got up and got ready for work. no workout :(.... then breaky i had 3 bits a toast and juice, i was a tad hungry. morning tea i had a yogurt then for luch i had left over pad thai and a green tea. i started getting the headache so i think it must be the duromine so i had 2 disprins and it seemed to work. Im abit worried taking anything else while on duromine. then for dinner i had salad and home made chicken snits (not deepfried) yummo... after tea i really could not be bothered doing any exercising but i knew i had to becasue that would have made it 3 days in a row.. and i decided with a friend yesterday that we are going to go back to thailand on holiday in 6 weeks so i have goal. So i ended getting changed, getting my dog and getting my housemate and we went for a walk. And i actually ran for a good while (many big girls now how hard this can be) the walk/run was for about 50 mins then we came home and down some abb workouts.. i know i need to be drinking moe water throughtout the days so im going to start making more effort. And also i didnt really feel that buzzy feeling, dry mouth like i didnt when first using duromine. started thinking if it was working but i guess i will keep going... i did feel abit dizzy spacey this morning though.

DAY 9 (tuesday)good sleep and woke up at 5:30, took the tablet and went back to sleep untill 7am. i was extremly tired.  got up and had breakfast which consists of 2 toast then morning tea i had a yogurt. For lunch i had salad and chicken. i didnt have afternoon snack and for tea i had salad and chick . i didnt do any ecercise because i was so sore from yesterday. i know excuses. over the day i drank 4 bottles of water which im happy with because thats over 2 lt. went to bed at 10pm

DAY 10 (wednesday)really bad sleep wokr up at 5:20am went bad to sleep untill 6:30am then got up and took the tablet. for breaky i had 2 toast and 1 yogurt. morning tea i had a yogurt then lunch i had salad and chicken. afternoon i had 22 grams of dark chocolate (4 small little cubes) then for tea i had vegies and chicken (3/4 veg, 1/4 chick) then afterwards i went for a walk/ run and smashed it agian. i time the longest i can run for straight without stopping (being big i could never do over 1 min). the other day i got 2 mins 15 sec today i pushed and got 2 min 33 seconds... i did this a couple times. over the day i drank 5 bottles of water. went to bed at 11pm

DAY 11 (thursday)Woke up at 6am and took the tablet, for breaky i had 2 toast and bake beans. morning tea i had a yogurt (vaalia brand is the best) then for lunch i had a green tea and salad + chicken. dinner i had veg and mash and 2 sausages, then went to the gym for 1 hour. over the day i drank 4 bottles of water. in bed at 10pm

DAY 12 (friday day off)woke up at 5:30am but wasnt feeling well so went back to bed and woke up at 8:30am wasnt going to take the tablet but i thought i should so i did. Got up and had breakfast which was last nights left overs (mash and sausages) i figured because it was firtst thing in the morning it should be fine.  lunch i had a yogurt, then had a busy afternoon. Went shopping around 5:30pm and i was quite hungry, which was a really bad idea. (never go shopping while hungry, i felt like i was drolling down each isle)  for tea i bought a roast chicken from safeway and had chicken and salad in a roll. in bed by 10

DAY 13 (saturday)Woke up at 6am but decided not to take duromine (last weekend i didnt either)  for breakfast i had a yougurt and banana, didn't have morning tea as i was out. Lunch i had chicken and pasta salad. afternoon tea i had some nuts and ten for dinner i had salad and homemade chicken snits (over baked) afterwards i went for a walk/run for 1 hour.  i actually great. tomorrow im meant to weight in but i think i want to make it next weekend.

and then??? i am in suspense here lol. I also want to take duromine, but am a bit weary. I am so curious to know your weight now.

I can't wait to know how much weight u have lost :)

Still curious as to how much weight you lost... I've started my duromine journey.... will put my first week diary up later.

How much weight did u loose,I'm on ma day 2 now bt I hardly slept last nyt,hav a bit of headache but I'm coping.I'm 80kg now and need to loose 25kg.Hw soon can I loose dat

Hey all. I didnt even realised anyone read this.Okay so as you all can see i got to day 13. I didnt take any more duromine as i weighed myself and only lost a further 500 grams. I will admit i had a little drying episode because i was trying sooooo hard and i hadn't lost any more. When i went to see the doctor i spoke to him and he said he doesnt think the duromine was working at all as i have an ongoing blood pressure problem (i had the doctors okay to begin with).So anyway i stoped taking the tablets, didn't exercise to much but still eat healthy. I did slack abit in the last 2 weeks as i have exercised and i havnt been eating all the healthy. due to being extremly busy. I just seen these replies so i thought i would go and jump on the scales, so i had a big tea and it's night and i weighed 101.9... DID I GET SHOCKED! wow i cant believe i haven't even tried and i still losted weight. So then i thought well lets do my measurements. here goes:right and left arm = no changewaist- i was 104.5 i am now 99.5  ......  =  -4cmhips- i was 127.5 i am now 121 ......=  -6.5cmbum- i was 127 i am now 125.......  =  -2cm

thigh- left- i was 79 i am now 74.5 =-4.5

thight -right- i was 77 i am now 73.5  =-3.5THIS IS AMAZING!!! I AM SUPER HAPPY!...I LEAVE FOR THAILAND IN 2 DAYS AND I NOW HAVE DECIDED THAT AS SOON AS I GET BACK IM GOING TO TRY HARD AND STICK WITH IT (WITHOUT DUROMINE). so keep me updated with how you guys go!!!xx