hey guys, i had an ear trauma.

Basically what happened was that i was sleeping and i put my pinky finger in my left ear and i think i built pressure inside the ear canal and pulled my finger out and it made a cracking sound noise which hurt quite a bit. After that I went to sleep. I woke up and there was no pain. I felt like my hearing went down a slight bit. I used cotton bud in my left ear and saw blood on the bud.

I went to doctors the next day, he said im lucky i didn't perforate my ear, but it is bruised, and traumatised He said it'll take about 2-3 weeks to heal up and to not let anything like water, my finger etc in my ear.

I just want to know if any of you guys have had a similar problem like mine? I already have a perforated ear drum on my right ear, and hope to God that this doesn't perforate on my left ear (even though doctor said its not perforated, we did some tests like pinching your nose and blowing out and he could see and I could tell that it wasn't perforated cause otherwise I would feel air blowing out). I was a bit paranoid and ask the doctor is it possible that this could perforate and he said no it won't perforate any hole in the ear drum, only that its just bruised pretty bad and needs to heal. Can someone confirm this?

I am a really paranoid guy, I've been real depressed about my right ear thats been perforated that has had me have 2 operations that have failed.

Thanks for reading this post guys.

can someone please relate to my question above?

I am quite paranoid, when moving my jaw (like in a eating motion) i can feel like something moving in my ear....

someone please reply

Give it a little time and it will feel better. They thing you feel in your ear is probably fluid . Your bodies natural reaction to something in your ear is to flood the inner ear with fluid\. This prevents things from touching and damaging the ear drum.

Dude i woke up this morning and something like this happened i just hope it wasnt a bug that crawled in there and did that ..... My whole ear on that same side feels slightly numb

Same here with. Me ....When I put my finger in to my ear it is bleed .. n I heard a little bit lower in the ear don't know what to do