For the past six weeks I have been dealing with severe pain in my left ear. My jaw (bone cracks when I move it around) and teeth on the left side have also been in pain. I have also been very congested - constantly blowing my nose (thick yellow/green mucous). And I have had a headache just about every day.

I went to see a doctor who told me I had an ear infection. She prescribed some ear drops and nasal spray. After 3 days the pain got worse and the drops were not helping so I stopped using them.

Approx. 1 week later I was in so much pain I went to the hospital. The doctor there told me I did not have an infection; he said my Eustachian tube was blocked. He prescribed me a decongestant and pain killers. After I finished that medication I started to feel a little less pain but it did not completely go away.

Within a week after that the pain started to come back severely in my ear and jaw, I am congested again and still getting headaches. I have also been experiencing some abdominal pain and diarrhea. I have tried to pop my ears but that only gives a minute of relief. The pain is so bad that some days I can barely function and some nights I cannot even sleep. What do I do now?? :'(

Sounds like TMJ to me. Please consult a dentist.

I've been experiencing the exact symptoms as cabanel319. My doctor told me I had a very congested ear and that it could take weeks and maybe even months for the swelling and congestion to go down. Keep up with your decongestants and pain killers.....mine pain has started to diminish after weeks of pain that landed me in emergency and that I thought I couldn't put up with for one more day.
Take care,
Dee

The jaw issue does sound like TMJ, Trans mandibular Joint syndrome. Dentists provide bite plates for people who clench their teeth at night... can also be caused from stress. I had it and even had to take cortisone shots in the jaw. Got out of the realtionship I was in and bingo ....gone for the most part.
with respect to your ear, if you have that mucous colour etc., it could be a sinus issue. I just had my left ear flushed 2 days ago, and my doctor asked me if I'd had a cold... no I said, but my nose was is stuffy at night and in the morning. She told me I had fluid on my ears and post nasal drip etc.... and I am on an anti-biotic and the nasal spray which is a steroid. Ear feels better.....nose still stuffy and mostly one side same as the ear ache.