In the past little while i have noticed that my breasts are quite swollen and a bit tender. They have grown about a cup size and are much much heavier. I am on the pill and am about half way through my cycle. I had a pregnancy test done when i was at the doctors the other day and it came back negative. So, i'm not pregnant and I am abou two weeks away from my period. I have gotten swollen and tender breasts before myperiod before but not like this. I have gained a bit of weight in the past little while but not that much and that wouldnt explain the tenderness.
help!! this is very uncomfortable.

The same has happened to me.
I have gained weight, but only in my chest it seems.
I'm on the pill as well and wonder if maybe enlarged, tender breasts are a part of the side effects.
If so, its ridiculous.
I'm sorry I have no answers, but I hope someone does!

It happened to me after I took my hormone coil out
progesterone cream might help?

Wait at least two weeks and get retested. I am suffering from the same symptoms. I think I am pregnant and it was just too early to tell. I am going to wait until after my cycle has completed and I am getting re-tested!

FYI - the purpose of the pill (or any birth control) is to trick ur body into thinking you are pregnant (which would explain the pregnant like symptoms) so that it doesnt fertilize the egg that is being released during ovulation...trust me I think the same thing every month, then I realize "oh hey, that's what you're supposed to do." lol..good luck.