I've never posted before so hopefully this works 8-| ....My husband recently had a vasectomy reversal after 17 years. He's 40 and I'm 36. The doc says I am very fertile and my overies are in A+ condition. We don't have any children....but really desire to have one now XD . My LMP was on 3/26...per the Ov calendars it says my Ovualtion day was 4/9. Try-outs began on 4/3, 4/4, 4/6, & 4/9. On 4/12, I've been feeling minor cramps all day and a little today. Normally when I've Ovualting, I only cramp for a short while, not hours at a time. I also feel bloated as if my cycle is about to start again. but it's not due until 4/23. What's going on w/me. The doc said that it'll probably take us about 6months or so to conceive. Could we be pregant now? Thanks for your feedback.

the same thing is happening to me. i am curious to know what happened with you. my husband and i had sex a couple days before and during ovulation (i get cramping on one side when i ovulate). had cramping (like i was going to start my period) for a couple of days and feeling VERY bloated. not sure what is going on...would be really excited to have a little one, though!