Is it possible that Singular could cause early puberty? My granddaughter has been taking Singular since she was 4. She is now 7 and has started to develop pubic hair. Just curious about her early development being related to her medication.

Singular is a steroid free medication, so I doubt that this is the cause. I don't know of girls who started their periods as early as the age of 9. So early maturation does occur. However, this is really extreme. Try not to react in such a way that your daughter will feel odd or embarrassed. I know that relaxing is easier said than done, but you can do it. Consult with a doctor, out of the presence of your daughter. I would talk to an endocrinologist as well as an ob/gyn. Let us know. This is probably very alarming to you as a mom. It will be ok...Let us know.