Hello! I am from Greece and sorry for my english. I try to have a second baby for about 2 years. I had a laparoskopy surgery on 16th of November. On 6 January i made a pregnyl to have ovulation. Ovulation did on Monday 8 January. Three days later i had a little light pink mucus and adbomiral pain. Could it be implantation bleeding?

I am in the same boat as you! At 3DPO i had pink discharge(tmi) only when i wiped for a couple hours.. now nothing! I wonder how long after this can i test!?

I am also in the same boat! I am charting and my temp went up so I know I ovulated and then a day or 2 after that I had a little pinkish spotting and then the next day I had brown. Weird...I want to test but I dont because I don't want it to come back negative. But I would like to know when I can test...

hello!!.. I would really like to know what happened to any of you!! I kno this was from a while ago but this samething is happening to me right now.. I had unprotected sex 2 days before my ovulation and 4 days after that i had very light pinkish spotting when i would wipe and some lower abdominal pain. That happened for about a day and a half and then I had some brown discharge for the next day. i was wondering if this is implantation bleeding or something else?? my period isn't for another week and a half to two weeks but isn't this way too early for implantation bleeding???