Im going to try to make this fast. I had unprotected sex, about 5 days later i started having a light pink discharge. I had already looked into implantation bleeding so i became excited. the next two or three days i continued to only have a discharge of light pink or either a brownish color. The discharge or spotting began to slow down so i figured it was about to stop. The next day (day 4) i began to bleed again, enough to need a panty liner but thats it but it was red, not bright red but like a dingy red or dark red. I figured maybe this was ok to. Day 5 and 6 color blood was still red and sometimes bright with a little bit of what seemed like clots. I had a few days of small cramping during those 6 days but they were faint and not often in my lower stomach, I also had mild headaches on and off just about each day. Well today (day 7) I really thought the spoting had stopped but by the end of the night I had spots of red again, Ive also had a tugging feeling in my right side and a little in my left and a sort of cramping feeling in my lower stomach. Well of course I reserched it and the topic of ectopic pregnancy came up. Now im pretty scared that either I never was pregnant, was and maybe it didnt go through, or im going through the ectopic pregnancy bc of the side pains. I have not had my period yet. Also my cycle has never been like this. Im usually very normal except the time i stopped my bc pills and I bled for like 7 days and that was heavy (very)..... sorry for so much writting, can someone please tell me something ?

i know how u feel i had a short light period on nov 20 and startin havin symptoms of pregnancy belly even started to get bigger adn yesterday my period showed up jus spotting and earlier today it was heavy like a pink red color with little bit of clot and now its pretty much gone and i was havin some sharp pains but now im fine so confused!!!! and i have had this same head ache for days!!! but im just confused bc some of the women in my family had a normal period in the beginning of there pregnancy and the HPT didnt show positive til litk there7 months!!! SOOOO CONFUSED!!!

@hayhayb13

It's really scary bcause on one website i'll read something thats makes me feel confident than on another I will find something thats bad like ectopic pregnancy. Im about a week now away from starting my period and this wait is killing me... urgh

i really think you should get in to see your ob/gyn..if it is ectopic pregnancy it is life threatening to you..please go to ur doctor..let us know what he says..good luck to you