Okay, I'm 19 years old and I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend (pulling out) for about 4 months now. I'm currently in Spain studying abroad so I don't really have access to a doctor at the moment. I have missed 2 periods so far. I took a test a little over a week after my first missed period and it was negative. Now that I've missed a second I'm getting suspicious. 

I've had these symptoms and just an overall pregnant feeling for the past 3-4 weeks at least:

*strange light spotting halfway through last cycle with my period
*nausea
*fatigue
*lower back pain
*increased urination
*very vivid dreams
*difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep
*changes in libido
*Shortness of breath
* heart flutters (palpitations)
* heaviness in breasts
*soreness in breasts
* feeling like my period will come any minute for the past 3-4 weeks
* bloated
* heart burn
* very full feeling in stomach
* slight increase in size in lower stomach
* light lower abdomen cramping

Is it possible that the test was wrong? I took both that were in the box and they were both negative. Please help!

It is VERY possible that the test was wrong. There is a such thing as a wrong negative. You have a lot of the sypmtoms that are related to pregnancy. Especially the fact that youve missed two periods. I would wait a week or two and take another test, however, you need to see a doctor as soon as you can.

Hope i helped !

you dont need to wait to test again cause you would be around the 10 week mark if you are preganant..  the test you took could have been negitive because you tested too early i know my tests dont show positive till at least a week late or you urine may have been dilated so it didnt have enough hcg in it to get a postive result.. you should test soon thou because your hcg levels will start dropping about 3 months i believe so you will have to get a blood test to confirm a pregnancy.