What is an easy way to check that my hymen is still intact? I want to be able to see my hymen easily. I am a virgin but have masterbated a few times by rubbing my clitoris. Help

First you need to know what you are looking for. Google for images of a hymen. You will get plenty.

Lie on your back with your legs spread wide, spread your lips with your fingers and look with a mirror.

is it possible to have sexual interrest without interring the organ of the man inside the vagina and with out breaking the hymen?

Not only is it possible. it's the best. Learning to enjoy her vulva and all it's parts is super, for you and her. I always spent time making her come at least twice before I put my penis inside her to finish up. Sticking your penis inside her does almost nothing for her unless you have already heated her up. My greatest pleasure came from watching her pleasure during the foreplay. Luckily (for me) you can still do that at any age.

I masturbated with a shower head but only rubbing nothing's been inside And i tought I had finished my period and right after I was done a little blood came out I think is from my period but Im not sure Did my hymen break ?

No but you can have the pleasure by rubbing your clit with your partner's penis while he massages your vagina opening with your fluids