Me and my girlfriend where fooling around both of us where naked and she was grinding on me , then we laid down and she sat on my her back facing me and started to play with my penis and then i felt some cum or pre cum come out so i felt it with my hand and wiped a little off , she kept playing with my penis with her hands then after a little of playing with she turned around and grinded on my rubbing her vagina on my penis then at one point after a like a good 5 mins or more later i rubbed my penis on her vagina and i am scared she might get pregnant what should i do or what do you think please help thank you

There is a possibility that she can be pregnant because of the grinding. You can check it out but it depends if the cum was inside of her or not, if it was around it then most likely went inside and I recommend a check up.

there was barely cum on the penis and she mostly rubbed on my shaft and then i used my penis on her vagina like didn't go inside barely 1/10 of an inch half your pink nail from the outside in i didn't penetrate her but i did rub.

rubbing can get pregnant. Did you have any on your fingers? Because it may get inside.

no i didnt well atleast not on the hadn i used to rub , i also rubbed with my penis

it was like barely half a water bottles cap worth of sperm maybe less