Okay so here is what happened. Me and my partner had a romance and i start rubbing my penis outside her vagina. I can see my penis was releasing small amounts of precum outside her vagina, i kept on rubbing. then i accidentally slide my penis inside her vagina then i immediately pulled my penis out. Then i stuck my finger inside her vagina and started stroking finger in and out. As i stroke my finger inside, small amounts of fluid (i think my precum) entered inside her vagina. . . It did not ejaculated because i immediately pulled it away. But i did precummed outside her vagina while i was rubbing my penis outside. My question, will she get pregnant? Or is there a chance? I ejaculated hours before it happened and i cant remember if i urinated after i ejaculated. But she urinated 20 mins after i fingered her. please help..

there is a chance yes because there is a small amount of semen in precum. just wait it out if she says anything about a missing period just tell her to go to a local 1$ store get a pregnancy test and she should be fine just wait till the missed period is there. and dont worry yet!!!