Do any of you have diabetes and eating disorders? I seen to have a real problem with this. Is it possible to recover from this? It seems like there are times when I eat everything in site and other times when I starve myself. When I eat everything in site, I crave even more food. Is there a way to stop this and recover from overeating? I don't really worry about not eating enough as I'm overweight to begin with and need to lose weight. Has anyone had this problem and been able to recover from it? If so, what did you do. I'm thinking about going to a dietitian to get help, but I don't know if I can afford that. Help, please!

Have you been to a specialist to see about getting treated for your eating disorder?  How long have you been diabetic?  I believe you need to see a therapist or specialist for your condition as it sounds like bulimia and anorexia.  It would behoove you to seek help; check out your local area public health service.  Maybe they can find you the medical help you need that will not be any cost to you. There are services out there that can give you guidance and support that should be free.  You can also try the state department of human services to get assistance with the medical costs of treatment.  Good luck!