Hi. I suffer from binge eating disorder. I think eating disorders are related to mind problems. I eat large amounts of food only when I`m alone. Then I feel all guilty over it and disgust. Don`t you think I have more like a mind problem?

Hi. I think you are completely right. I suffer from bulimia and I know this eating disorder of mine is actually a mind problem. I still feel too weak to fight with it, however. I was on a group therapy. It is comforting to know there are many people just like me. However, a group therapy was not really effective. There is just a bunch of people, with eating disorders, nothing to see really. Then I have tried interpersonal psychotherapy, 2 weeks ago. It is better then a group therapy I think. But, as my doc said, nobody and nothing can help me, until I decide to help myself.

Sandra

You do not have a mind problem, what you have is a body disorder I found the answer to your problem it is related to body equilibrium meaning it is not level, I will give you the info free and the treatment it is simple but a required discipline and pacience

Ahgel

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I have lost 125lb in a month..,do I am an eating disorder?,I just hate food now.,I almost fainted today.,I'm weak. I suffer other illness and have a tramtic bullying experience.,I have not been feeling myself I feel obsessed with my weight and its scarying me...what's wrong with me?.. I mean my mom made my favorite foods and I yelled at her saying I wasn't hungry I'm becoming aggressive and i keep denying her everytime she says I have a problem...is it my meds or am I actually having a ED because I like not eating its pleasurable..