I'm a medical college student on my first year of studying. Even though medicine gives me everything I need to know about human organism, still there are unknown areas. One of those is concerning alternate ways of therapies, health prevention, even curing disease. Latest I have heard of is eeg biofeedback. So, I would like to learn something more on eeg biofeedback, how it works, rate of success etc. Thanks for info.

Eeg biofeedback is not that new way of self improvement. Actually, it's one of the few who tries to find new scientific form of curing some illnesses. It has positive effects in treating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Epilepsy and many more… There are more than 650 studies on eeg biofeedback, and they all concluded that eeg biofeedback has positive effects on more than thirty bad health conditions.