I would like to know what effects Morning Glory seeds may have....I am under suspicions that my 19 yr old grandson may have tried them........

The impending effects after ingesting Morning Glory seeds are related homosexuality. Homosexual thoughts may occur in the brain more frequently than normal as a result of certain synapses malfunctioning because of the chemical imbalance Morning Glories can cause, thus, resulting in a full turn-around in the sexuality of the individual ingesting the seeds. No fret should be had by this, though, as the effects are only temporary (4-10 hours). I hope this helps answer your question.

BP

I wouldnt worry too much about it, if his trip is fun and with his friends then believe me, he will have a wonderfull time. My 16 year old sun asked me the other day about wanting to try LSD. I thought too my self that if i tell him not to do it, he will do it anyway, and LSD is a very powerfull hallucinagen that distorts your reality, but if done safely in a close group of friends with  no dangers, then it is the most amazing thing in the world to someone that age. so we did it together, as i had alot of experience when i was his age with it. so lighten up and talk to him :)

you are an bigoted homophobic id**t.