I AM EJAGULATING ONCE WHEN I HAVE SEX !
I NEED HELP !

I am not sure I understood your problem correctly! Are you saying that you are having early ejaculations?
I had these too when I was younger but I learned to control myself. How old are you?

The reason was that I learned myself to ejaculate quickly when I began to masturbate. That was my problem. I didn’t even know when I was going to ejaculate. It sort of came automatically but when I would notice it, it was too late, I couldn’t keep it.

Once I have realized that, I started learning how to postpone my ejaculation. It wasn’t easy and I did a lot of practicing, both sexual and during urination. It took me a couple of months to learn how to control myself.

hey
what techniques did u use to delay orgasm cos i need some, please. how do they work
thanks
rob

What I practiced is called kegel exercise. Have you ever heard of it?
In this exercise you practice your pubic muscles to become strong, so that you can postpone ejaculation once you feel it coming. It is very easy and you can do it any time any place. It is done by repetitive contraction of the pubic muscles. Squeeze them and relaxed them. I first did it when sitting or standing on the buss or queuing but later on I practiced with my urine flow. I would start pissing and then hold the flow by squeezing the muscles. That helps too. Later I practiced this technique during masturbation.
There are two other ways to postpone ejaculation during intercourse but you need someone to do it for you. What it works for me is applying pressure on the perineum, which is a part that connects scrotum to anus. Applying pressure on the perineum stops ejaculation because this spot reaches through to the prostate gland.
Also trying pulling your scrotums down when ejaculation approaches or squeezing the penis just below the head by making the ring with your fingers.
It is important that you don’t over do it with kegel exercises because some men who did it excessively had adverse side effects like premature ejaculation.

One last question about the kegel exercises, what do you mean by over doing them? Do you mean by practicing them too often? Or practicing them to frequently while masturbating/having sex? and how much is TOO much?
thanks