Since I have never had early ejaculation problems, I don’t know anything about exercises to control it. Anyway, few days ago it happened to me too. I guess something goes wrong with me so I need to exercise to stop premature ejaculation to happen ever again. One friend of my told me there are some exercise for this problem I have. I would like to hear is it really possible to exercise this and how to do that.

There are several ways to do Kegel exercises, as are called those to prevent premature ejaculations. One method requires you to have a full bladder, sit on the toilet and start to urinate. Then suddenly clamp down and stop the flow, and start and stop several times in a row. If you can’t cut off the flow of urine, but dribble on, you need to start a Kegel exercise that is for sure. From now on, every time you urinate you should start and stop all the way. You can also do Kegels exercises right at your desk, right now. Tighten your pubococcygeal muscles and hold for a count of eight. Then slowly release and repeat this process at least 8 times. You can do these sitting at the computer or at your desk at work or school, anywhere you are. If you can’t make it to eight or ten in the beginning, use a lower number and do those until you build up to ten, which is recommended. Not only does this improve bladder control, but doing Kegels regularly will improve your sex life, so you may notice an improvement in the 'intensity' of your erections and ejaculations.

I have the same problem, so I love to say that my turned on thing was just gone in 60 seconds. So, I started doing those kegel exercises for men. They are really helpful in making your pelvic muscles stronger, and definitely from my own experience, I can say that those are one of the strongest exercises and also the most effective ways to prevent premature ejaculation. Generally, the pelvic muscles are supporting the penis and they need to have those ability to short-circuit premature ejaculation. I was reading that those exercises we should do for 12 weeks, sometimes more. I am doing them for 2 weeks so I can't wait to see the results. 

How can be avoided from premature ejaculation?

To avoid this problem you should exercise your pelvic floor.

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I used the PC muscle and also tried the new Climinax herbal premature ejaculation pills and that combo definitely worked for me, and with no side effects. Only 2 months in with Climinax and already can last up to 10 minutes.
hope that helps guys,

rob

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

in my experience and research i have found that relaxation prevents premaure ejeculation , also i found that eating sweets (candy) before hand delays ejeculation as in sweets the is a chemical that delays the release of chemicals to the brain which make you ejeculate.
in most cases being more relaxed is the key e.g when u go out drinking u get a lil drunk or really drunk u become more relaxed and as a result sex last longer (well it does for me, and people i know) I dont mean to say that these are definate solutions but the work for me

I Hope This Helps People In Some Way
Good Luck

In my experience I have been most successful in lasting longer when I have been regularly exercising, specially swimming. I was swimming 1 KM a day and found that during the days I swam, I could last as long as 30 to 40 minutes, driving her wild.

Check out my blog prematureejaculation.blog.co.uk it's a lighthearted look at the problem and solutions. Please feel free to add your comments and words of wisdom - Craig

It depends how you control your PC muscle, and take long breath during intercourse. I am 50 and can last upto 1 hr most of the times and mostly I do three times in one night.

Here's a quick tip. Exhale on your way IN... and Inhale on your way OUT. Focusing on your breathing helps you calm down and stay relaxed, plus, you're less likely to finish when you're exhaling.

The key to cureing premature ejaculation is gaining control of your ejaculatory reflex. Most likely due to excessive masterbation you have trained your reflex to release as quickly as possible causing you to come quickly. I had the same problem.

I got lucky and found a site that taught me how to control my ejaculatory reflex and now I can last 15-20 minutes easy, and its completely changed my love life. Go to the site, apply its methods and it will surely help you too.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

What about for men 60 or older

what was the link to this website?

there is one perfect method by which u wont face any sex problem...that "U SHOULD NOT HAVE SEX" thats all...