I have an 11week old daughter and since this morning she has had a bad cough. Then about 11 this morning she was coughing and started choking then she couldt breath! We took her to the hospital and 2hours later we got her seen to and they said she just needs more water to drink and that should help all the flem in her throat! She was home for about 1 hour and had her bottle then i lay her down to go to sleep and about 30mins later she started coughing again and then the same ting happened again and then she brought all her milk back up ! now she is breathing really heavilly and has such a bad cough! Im so worried about her and i dont want to leave her alone tonight while shes sleeping! Has this happened before to anyone, Does anyone have any idea of what i could do to help her.

Not knowing what is wrong....when my daughter was young, with a cough, I'd run a steaming hot shower filling the bathroom with lots of steam then I'd carry her in there and sit for awhile.
That would be if it's not a serious condition. I would definitely take her to a doctor as soon as you can. It sounds like a respitory infection or reflux.
I most definitley would not leave her alone while she is sleeping.

You need to get her to her Pediatrician. This could be the start of something mean. She still has a lot of c**p in her lungs from being newborn, but they manage to bring that stuff up on their own. Call him and get her in there. If something is brewing, they can give her antibiotics to head it off.