:-( Well im 14 years old and in the last 3 months i have had 4 double ear infections (8 infections) the thing is they've given me MANY different medications but after the medicine is gone it hurts again! my ears are now cracking on the inside and leaking a white and yellow liquid that smells bad and burns my ears!..more pain with this! i also feel like i cant hear as good, my ears burn, have ringing ears and very sore ears!!! i went to the doctor when they diagnoised me for my last ear infections last week and they said they dont know what to to so there sending me to an ear nose and throut doctor in half a month with no medicine :-( but i dont know what to do about the pain! any help?

They sell some ear drops over the counter at your local pharmacy for ear pain. i can not remember the name exactly but ask the pharmacist and they will help you out. As for your ear infections, it sounds like what happened to my daughter when she was young, the specialist refused to put tubes in her ears and instead gave her double the normal antibotics for her age and size and gave to different ones, she finished one and took the second one. Since then not a single ear infection and that has been nine years ago now. who knows you might get lucky, otherwise they will probably put tubes in your ears which will help you in the long run. i had a nephew with them at the age of seven and while putting them in was not so pleasant for him, wearing them was no problem and after they came out his ears were 100 percent better.

Good luck

I've had similar to you (you description is brilliant!) for about 7 years now... and I've not been referred to an ENT specialist yet! I also feel that I am going extremely deaf... which is not good as I am a trainee primary school teacher! I'm going to make an appointment to see my GP at the end of the week, when I'm not working and see if I can get him to do a hearing test (if GP's do that!) and refer me to an ENT specialist.... I will request that he does!

If I were you... I'd go back to your GP .... and say that you specifically want to be referred to an ENT specialist as you're worried about your ears, and the potential damage to your hearing!

Good luck, and keep me posted!

Go to a chiropractor. Talk to them about your ear infections.. most likely it is caused by an atlas subluxation due to constant turning of your head from birth.

It's worth a shot! Also, look into something called probiotics. You might find they help you keep the ear infections gone.

As far as the pain goes, take IBProfen.