My Husband and I just got married about 4 1/2 months now. But we have been together for over 5 years. We have not ever broke up. We went straight through without ever breaking up. We have been having some problems lately. He has anger issues and I have issues with him not being real and straight up with me about things. We have tried so many times to work out our problems but honestly it seems like it is just getting worst. We have a daughter that is 9 months. The problem was that yesterday we had an argument and it got physical and got bad. He bruised my arms and hurt them. He says I wouldn't move out of the way of him leaving when I was just trying to make him stay and he got really upset and hurt me. Then later after we made up and then today we had another argument. I was talking to him and we were arguing I was right in front of him and I guess he got really irritated and shoved his hand in my mouth and then he grabbed my jaw hitting my mouth telling me to shut the hell up and shut my mouth it hurt really bad he also scratched me while doing this and it all hurt I was bleeding from my side of my mouth. Then it escalated and got even worse. He slapped both sides of my face. Then we continue to argue then he hits me really really hard on my right side of my face on my cheek and eye and it hurt so bad I started crying and lay on the floor. My daughter was sleeping and woke up. He just kept going on and on about how he wants a divorce and then he says no and then now he said he just said that and he doesnt know why I think that. He now is sleeping because he said he was tired so I let him be. I didnt really say much after he hit me cause it really hurt me bad. He never hit me like this. He hit me before as well. I fell on the floor and I couldn't breathe,I was having a hard time after he hit me and rough me up,I couldn't even tell him how I was feeling, but he hurt me that night this was a while back. I thought I would leave him after that night because I honestly felt like I was going to die. I couldn't talk or breathe it was as if I was choking. I kept crying that night while all of it was happening. Then another time, He dragged me out of the room in front of my daughter and dragged me in the hall way and hit me and kept dragging me telling me to get the hell out he didnt want me and he was going to throw all my stuff out. I just don't know what to do. He puts me down at times and I get treated like c**p. I hit him back sometimes but not as hard as he does me. It hurts. It really hurts. I know I can make it on my own with my daughter but then I somehow still love him. But I just don't feel the same after today when I was bleeding and he hurt me. I am so lost and confused. At times I feel like not being alive at all. But I can't cause my daughter. I love her so much. She means the world to me. I had her 11weeks early. She is my miracle baby. I was lucky to still be here and for my daughter to be here too. I had a c-section emergency c section. I dont know what to do . I am lost in this situation. The real me would of just been got up and left. I told mysefl I wouldnt let a guy put hands on me, But I dont know what happened. I feel scared sometimes. I grew up watching my mom get beat down hard and we would have to go upstairs or we would get beat up this was before nmy parents divorced. My siblings and I were forced to stay upstairs or we would get beaten while my stupid ugly father beat up my mom. It hurts I dont know what to do. I can't see that with me but for some reason it happened to me. I am scared and I dont know what to do. =(

hey there guest althoug it may be difficult you NEED to get out of this relation ship. clearly he has issues and if he can not get some proffesional help they you could be in great danger. plus you dont want your daughter to have the same childhood as you or worse yet get hurt or abused.

for now i would get out of the house and stay with family and or friends and let some things cool down.....

I know how hard it is to experience something that lasted for so long to disappear and turn into worst possible scenario – there really isn’t anything worse that for him to beat you in such an evil manner, no matter what argument was about. Biomajor is right, you need to get away from him for a while to keep your sanity and to protect your baby. Focus on her – you need to be at your best to be able to provide her the best nurture you want to give her and you know very well from your childhood how hard this can be. You don’t have to be burden on anyone, just stay with your family for a few days. None of this is your fault. He simply turned out to be a man who took advantage from the fact that you are physically weaker and that you loved him. Lot of women let that happen, but the difference is not to let that happen again. Is there a friend or someone in family who can be with you now?

I'm a man, married 28 years. Your husband should treat you like the most precious person in the world. I love my wife to bits and in my mind a man who behaves like that is a coward and a nasty piece of work. He's a bully and dangerous. He does not deserve you, or any lady. Take your daughter and leave as soon as possible.

you should divorce him and meet someone who wont beat you like your in a boxing ring, goodluck

im in that same marriege hi try shocking me yesterday i dnt now what to say cause im in the same place as u

Shocking you? :( As I said to the one who posted first - the best thing you can do is to find someone you can trust and confide what you are going through. It's easier to get a clear head when you hear other's opinion. Do you have children? Do you work?

i will pray for you for strengh to do what you can about this situation--I understand more than you can know--I am crying reading your post and know the feeling of aloneness and the unbelievable feeling that this person who is supposed to be the closest to you in the world is hurting you--I hope you can find someone in your area that you can talk to and get help when you need it--I know you are scared--please try to help yourself--you are on my prayer list--i am sorry that this is happening

OH MYGOD!! when my husband started beating me that was how i described it. didnt know how to explain it except he fought me like men do in the boxing ring.after i let them feel the bumps and knots in my head from the punches the knew exactly how he was beating me bc they had seen it all before. one lady nurse told me i wouldnt have epilepsy if had only kept my head up but i was scared!!all i could do was hold my head down and protect my face-i thought my face would brek but my head was hard and could withstand the punches.I NOW HAVE EPILEPSY FOR LIFE....FLAKE0211 truer words have never been spoken than your comment

U need to get away now. Thats BS...

If you went through this when you were younger watching your mother being beat then you know exactly what the answer is, speaking from experience for over 13 years i watched my step father beat my mother every weekend it was guaranteed as soon as he got of work on friday he would start drinking and i used to beg my mother please mom lets just go for the weekend, but she was never allowed to leave without him coming or controlling or having someone follow her every move, every time she tried to get away he would find us and drag her back, constantly putting her down telling her no one will ever want to love her, she is ugly, she cannot live without him, she has nothing she has no money no where to go, and what i learned over the years of watching my mother go through this is This is what abusers do they purposely make you feel like your worthless like no one will ever love you again and they take your self esteem and shove it down the toilet after a while of listening to this you will BELIEVE IT. The smartest thing i can tell you is please for your kids sake, talk to someone there is help out there, there are emergency shelters, if you decide to stay and he hits you again you need to call the police YOU MUST you have to let him know that you will not put up with this he will be charged with domestic violence and when the police take him that is your chance to get out, make sure you take only what you can with your kids and go to a shelter, not only is this best for you but best for your kids if you do not get away now i can assure you, your kids will go through major emotional problems when they get older it's not fair to put your kids through that PLEASE GET OUT HE WILL NOT CHANGE.

you need to leave, if you cant do it for yourself, do it for your daughter, she does not deserve to see her mum get bashed around. you dont deserve it either. B strong, and walk away, you are worth so much more than this! PLease walk away before its too late!

I wish all men were like you. I have gone through a lot too. First husband abusive had a brain hemorrhage got divorce. I got remarried again and again my husband is angry he threatens me he call me names and puts me down no matter how perfect is everything around the house he always find something to start the abuse. I'm depressed and I cry all the time and keep all my pain inside....

You are not alone . My husband and I have been married for 3 years. 2 1/2 years ago my husband who is also addicted to meth, porn, and women, started beating me first he would shove me , then it escalated to drag me by my hair across the carpet. Bruising my face and pulling out my hair. He did not care who was around or who could hear. I have been supporting the two of us for the last 4 years. So when I would come home from work I would find strangers (men and women)in my home. Or when I would wake up they would be in my house. I then noticed things missing from my home. Money, my clothing, jewelry, shoes, etc. I had gotten so bad that it was winter and I was wearing flip flops and summer clothing in the snow. He excuse would be I must have thrown them away or left them at someone's house. Accusing me of the exact things that he himself was doing. When I would confront him that is when the beatings got worse. He first cut up the rest of my things, or poured chemicals on them, lighting them on fire. He then started punching me to the point of broken ribs , fractures, broken bones, etc. Waking up in a seizure. Now it has become worse he started strangling me to the point that I would pass out and then wake up on the floor covered in my own blood or urine. He would block me from leaving . Holding knives to my throat. He had done this so often that his friends and family became accustom to it. My screams fell upon deaf ears. He had even beaten me up til I was 9 months pregnant with our son. I have had my nose broken 4 times, stitches twice, broken cheek , broken ribs, knots on my skull, bruises around my throat, fist marks on my arms, stomach and face, two teeth knocked out. When I would try to call the police he would intentionally hurt himself so that if I did call the cops I would go to jail. No one has ever called the police. He has destroyed my life. I have no family. No where to go. He has even given me herpes. He has forced me to stay in rooms , or forced me to do things, or not do things. I want to kill my self everyday I really need some help. I have zero resources.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am now being force to work as a escort so I can pay for his drug habit, his friends wants and needs. J am five months pregnant and it is worse than before. I honestly have nothing and no one. He forces me to be a w**** and controls everything I do. PLEASE HELP ME.. PLEASE

To batterw1fe
I think you should run and call the police and take him to jail, you may love him but ask yourself this question, "Do I want to get beaten again but more harder?".