My daughter is 14 years old. She has been caught (at 13) sexting..we took away her phone, and I called the mother. we met, she kind of laughed it off,and we decided that they should stay away from each other.  fast forward a year...same guy she didn't come home one night till 11'00 i had the cops at my house looking for her before they would file a report. she claimed that she got lost..we had just moved in a few months ago,didn't seem likely but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Found out later (few weeks) she had spent the night at his house and she lost her virginity.  The parents were home... I called his mother, she denied that she knew she was there and said my daughter was a liar and crazy. This boy goes to her school and is in one of her classes, it is hard to keep them apart. I have found out that she has once again, sneaked out and slept with him this past Fri. night...the parents were once again home, but calling them will do me no good.  I have no desire to sit and argue with people that tell me their son would "never do something like that".  Is there any way to deal with this? can the parents be held responsible for letting them have sex in their home? Other then this, she is straight A's on the student council, does sports, and goes to church...We even talk (aside from this) like friends...I am at a loss.  She has siblings, some of who are not great examples of what a good person does. Feel like my life is falling apart.  Any advice is appreciated.

Health Guru
What proof do you have that your daughter has been staying at his house and that there having sex and how old is her boyfriend?
You could always tell his mum your thinking me taking matters up with the police about it and see what she says

I guess I have no proof except her word..I just son't see why she would lie when she knows that there are going to be consequences..her boyfriend is 14 also.

The most important thing is to love your daughter and not alienate her.  Get her on birth control, this is not condoning, just if she's already decided, then you probably can't stop her until she decides.  Hope you can influence her to notice if he has other girls, but you might just make her angry doing that.  If he's older, he  can go to jail for statutory rape.  She needs to now see an OBGYN.  Don't worry about what other people think, love your daughter.

yes it is ok to let her as long as she is being safe and uses a condom and if she is getting straight A"s i guess it is alright

Your daughter and her friend or boyfriend are so young, sex have some risks for them. I never let my daughter leave home alone, I supervised her all time, I suggest you keep more control over your daughter, she could get pregnant or get some kind of STD, HIV-AIDS, etc. I ever think sex is for adults.

WOW! Putting her daughter on birth control will ONLY make her think having sex is okay! IT IS NOT!

I am totally agree with Miramontage.

Hey, your duaghter being like this is completely normal. As kids, they just sort of like it. If she is doing this often and you dont know about it, get her on birth control. (Its alot better than her having a baby) because once it starts, she will want more, just let life happen, just make sure she is doing something to control her pregnancy risks. Best, Guest

The problem is your friends with her you need to be a parent and set the rules coming from a 13 year old girl i shouldn't be telling you this.