I'm 18 yrs old and I just found out I am pregnant, I told my mom right away, and showed her the test. She told me that If I don't get an abortion, shes not going to help me out at all with anything. and if i decide to have the baby, Im on my own. I really don't have any other opitons because I don't have any money or anything at all. My boyfriend is only 17 but he is against abortion 1000% and doesnt want to give up our baby. The only problem is, he lives in canada, I live in america, so he really can't be here for me. I don't know what to do. I'm really scared

Honestly Im against abortion too. But I am all for womens rights. I myself would never have an abortion, no matter what the circumstances are. But its yours and your boyfriends kid. Its totally up to you guys. If you decide to keep it you will find a way to make everything work out. I found a way. I was 17 when i had my daughter. No job, still in school, dad was the same way. But we made it through everything just fine. Im sure your mom might just come around once she sees the little bundle of joy. You should really just sit down and talk about all everything that is on your mind about this baby with the dad. Let him know everything that you are feeling, why it would be so hard to keep it and maybe you guys can come up with a solution as a couple. Best regards!

I am 100% Pro choice, and I have had an abortion, More than one actually. I also work part time in an aboriton clinic.

YOU are an adult, so it would be wholly up to you to take care of your own baby/children. Your mother has raised her children already, she may have hobbies and goals she wnats do work on now that she is older.

Babies are a great responsibility, and they are expensive. THIS is YOUR BODY, you can do WHATEVER YOU WANY. BUT you have to be willing to accept the consequences of BOTH actions..

Just turned 25 and found out Im pregnant last nyt. I've been off and on with me bf for 5 years. We were 2 months away from gettin married last may and it all fell apart due to his depression. Oct last yr we decided to make it work. His got his depression sorted out and now seeing some1 to help sort out our issues. I'm livin back wit the parents as I'm trying to save money for the house I'm building. He wants to go through with the pregnancy, but I'm havin my doubts. I always wanted to do the ryt thing... Get married, buy and house and start a family. Currently its a complete mess.

just do what u thinks ryt