I have some thing called interstitial cystitis. I didnt even know that it exist until I got it. I would like that I have never heard about it. I have problem because I am under great pains, I have to go to the bathroom all the time and I feel pressure in the bladder. Doctor gave me elmiron as a therapy. Do you have any experience with this medication?

Yes, I have experience with it and I can say only the best about it. At first I was skeptic because first month I didnt feel any great changes. My doctor told me to be patient because this medication needs time to start working properly. It can be in three months he said. I thought it was too much, but now when I feel the improvement that it brings I can only say that it is worth waiting. Your pain will be much decreased and your need to go to the bathroom suppressed. I dont feel pressure in the bladder as I use to.