I have been having some health problems lately. I am 48 years old and I have been experiencing some pain in the bladder area. Sometimes, it is just a boring annoyance, but sometimes it is a strong pain. My friend told me that this might be the case of interstitial cystitis and that I should take Elmiron for that. Can I buy Elmiron without prescription?

First of all, I think that seeing a doctor should be a priority to you. I do not think that this is some serious problem, but nevertheless, you must investigate the situation to exclude any more serious conditions. Elmiron should help you with this problem, relieve you of pain and discomfort, even though it is still not known what it does in our bodies. And yes, you can get it without prescription.

Hi elfie143,

Can you tell how to buy Elmiron without prescription? Many thanks in advance !!! I am in Chicago, IL

Where can you get Elmiron without perscription?