hi recently i have been going to the toilet more i.e i get pain in my lower tummy and then i have to rush to the toilet and i have real bad Diarrhea and with that pain increasing ...i have lost my appetite and i feel tired all the time and my legs ache please help    

Ask someone to get you Anti-Diarrheal Meds from the closest pharmacy and drink one immediately. Also, go hydrate yourself with lots of fluids especially those with lots of electrolytes as you are losing lots of sodium and getting dehydrated. Gatorade and water will truly help. You may feel lethargic, weakened and helpless. This is pretty normal for diarrhea. If you are currently experiencing fever of some sort, consult your doctor to rule out any other disease that may be much more serious than diarrhea such as Typhoid fever or food poisoning. 

thank you for getting back to me...it hasn't happened,since last week but this time it's alot worse i feel warn out and my lower back ache's to i haven't been able to eat as when i do i have to rush to the toilet with this pain then i have Diarrhea .    

Just eat plain crackers. Drink water/gatorade. I prefer Gatorade. It won't go unless you drink meds. Okay? Goodluck and get well soon! ^^

Has the symptoms gone away or get worse? If pain is involved, you are always recommended to go for CT Scan for your stomach or endoscopy to see what really happen. There could be lots of possibilities.

thank you so much ;)

I still don't feel well my tummy aches more then painful Now but my lower back aches i am just scared to eat ......i am very tired Constantly