Is my stomach it been growling for 3 days non stop. And im realy scared i have no pain so far. The reason why i havent gone to doctor its because im 16 years old amd i dont wanna ask my parents to take me its because im scared they might waste money for nothing. Please anyone help with what it might be.

Hello, Jose.  I am sorry to hear about your problem.  I am glad you are not in pain; that is a good sign!  It sounds like maybe you have some gas bubbles moving around in your stomach or intestines that is making the sounds and discomfort?  Have you been drinking a lot of carbonated drinks?  I do think you are o.k. so you don't have to worry about anything serious.  Only if you start feeling pain, you should let your parents know about it.  Try staying off the soda pop and see if you still feel it after a week or so.  Let me know how it goes!  Has anyone else had this happen to them?  Share your experience!

Come to think of it i have been drinking lots of coke its still on thoug and now its my fourth day, thank you alot that makes me feel alot better :) ill let you know if it goes on for more than week or so thank you again it tealy makes me feel better:)