Please tell me what advantages of endometrial ablation are. I was recommended to do the procedure, because of my heavy uterine bleeding. I became anemic because of it, and it provoked other medical conditions too. What can I expect after the endometrial ablation?

Well, the advantage of endometrial ablation is that there is no surgical incision or organ removal and comparing to hysterectomy, it is safer. Hormone status is unaffected and it enables woman to resume normal activities within 4-7 days, and after hysterectomy it takes about 6 weeks for that. I think you can expect that heavy vaginal bleeding stops, and that you will be back to normal daily activities in less than week.

Are you sure that they are destroyed during endometrial ablation? Have you talked with your surgeon about this? If the lining cells of the uterus are destroyed by the procedure, there is no place for a developing fetus to attach within the uterus.
In case that some cells remain following an ablation, there exists the rare possibility of pregnancy occurring. If pregnancy were to occur, the placenta would grow directly into the muscle wall of the uterus and take hold like the roots of a tree and the placenta would not be able to separate at the time of delivery, and hemorrhage could occur. This is very serious I think you should tell him about endometrial ablation.