I'm 22 and I just got told I have endometriosis. For like 2 months though, which is about as long as I've been having the pelvic pain, my breasts hurt SO BAD. They are now starting to swell to the point where my bras will NOT fit and my doctor said that my breast pain has nothing to do with the endometriosis, but why would they start huting so bad right when everything else was going on? Is it just a coincidence? Has anyone ever heeard anything about that?

I had the EXACT SAME thing. Lumpy achy breasts right at the same time my endometriosis was diagnosed. My doctor also said they were unrelated but I'm not so sure. The breast pain went away after I had surgery to remove the endo.

same thing happening to me. i thought i miht be having eptopic pregnancy becouse i got one positive home test. after houuever, at the doctors they have all been negative. i also dont understand becouse i dont aluuays have a painful period. but doc, here in developing Chile, says i have endometioses. hm is shoulder pain normal. i just started to get shoulder pain.

strange strange strange

oh Im glad to read these, doctors say they are not related but so many of us having teh same symptoms can be a coincidence.  I had the same thing, pain in breasts and Endo, my lovely doctor recommended evening primrose oil capsules 2 a day, seems to be helping.

SO VERY HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS!!!! I was just told I might possibily have endo and need to have a laproscopy scheduled to determine if that is what it is. But my breasts have been so very sore and tender since I first started having the pelivc pain and painful menstrual cramps. Thank all of you for posting this! AT least I know I am not alone!

just an update....after having the laproscopy it took care of all the problems i was having associated with the endometriosis. all is good in my world now. hope things have worked out well for any of you suffering with this problem!

I'm not sure if I have endo but for the past few months, have had similar symptoms: painful periods to the point I'm hooked on NSAIDs, painful menstrual cramping (dull) throughout my month, horribly sore and swollen breasts, and a recent onset of spotting in between my last period. Does this seem like endo? I also have had heavier periods and constipation. I had a normal vaginal ultrasound and pap smear in January.

Yep, sounds like my symptoms and all signs are pointing to endometriosis. My ultra sound and CT scan were normal - but my periods are atrociously painful and my breasts are only in normal pain levels when I am on my period. Also, my hip joints and low back are killing me. I'm looking into acupuncture and taking evening primrose oil before I go down the laproscopy path.

My gyno said they were related this was over two years ago after the surgery I was fine all pain pelvic and breast just disappeared. Sadly now almost three years on both pains have started to come back. The doctor did warn it could develope again has this happened to anyone else?

I have endometriosis too. And fybroid tumor and cysts. And painful bowel. Pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic floor congestion syndrome. Scheduled next week for partial hysterectomy I've tried everything. Pain meds, birth control, lupron, deposit provera, physical therapy, pain management. Lost 26 lbs in 6 months. So I know what you are going through

Yes it happened to me as well. Every time after surgery huge relieve of pain and other health issues also better.

Yes I had the laparoscopic and mine only lasted a year before it all came back, I am now looking to have a hysterectomy

Honestly im crying reading this because im going through the same thing. Aching breast for two months now along with severe pelvic pain which landed me in hospital..however unlike you i had the diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy 3 years ago and im on Yasmine now ..but ..however the pains started weeks before taking the pill...bras arent fitting either and i dont know where to start to explain

Maybe you're crying reading this because of crazy hormones? Maybe all of this is connected because of some kind of hormonal issue? I obviously stumbled upon this the same as all of you have and I find the overall comments troubling. I have yet to see a doctor for these issues and hearing about the lack of success in treatment has changed my mind about seeing one. For me, this is something that tends to really act up when I am stressed out. If I get bad news I will react immediately by having bowel issues and spotting. The breast pain seems to match the intensity of the bowel issues. I smoke a lot of weed and that helps. Good luck to all out there who share this pain, wish you the best!

I too have horrible breast pain and swelling about a week before the onset of my period every month. Doc says it's more than likely not related to or with having endometrosis but I'm pretty certain it is.
Ice packs do help some but not always