hi
I m 25yrs old and married for 1 yr I was diagnosed with endometriosis in last june n underwent a laproscopy to remove them in november, now my patner n me have been trying to get pregnant but with no good results.... please help!
Riya

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I've read that statistics say that 20% of women who have endometriosis and are trying to conceive will not succeed. So, for every 100 women with endometriosis who are trying to conceive, 80 of them will not have problems getting pregnant. If you suffer from mild endometriosis you should continue to attempt pregnancy. Use of ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate can also help. Also, a technique called washed intrauterine insemination has been shown to improve pregnancy rates in women with endometriosis if given sufficient time without other factors like irregular ovulation, male factors, or cervical factors. Take care and good luck.

Last year I was diagnosed with Endometriosis after having a miscarriage and a D&C. It was horrible, not only the pain but the fear of possibly not concieving again. Before the condition it took us 6 months min to concieve so I was really worried about the next time.

I went onto the bc pill and started getting a regular cycle, then eventually decided to come off the pill.... I was relaxing and not thinking about it and found out this week I am 6 weeks pregnant and the baby is healthy. Found out because I had severe tummy pains and was scanned... turns out that endometriosis effects a few things whilst pregnant. No harm to the baby but uncomfortable for you.

Basicaly what I wanted to say was relax.... when you focus on 'trying' you put yourself under stress... it will happen when the time is right for you I'm sure. I had people say the same to me and I wanted to tell them all where to go and I was relaxed, looking back on it I was counting down to my period each month and getting way too excited if I was a day late. So keep your head up, relax and enjoy your time together because I'm confident that it will all work out in the end. Good luck and god bless x

hi I had severe endometriosis with adhesions

Hi, For anyone out there with Christian beliefs I just wanted to share an encouraging book related to infertility of various kinds that has been very helpful to me. It is called Supernatural Childbirth by Jackie Mize. It is available on Amazon.com and is relatively inexpensive. For those who are not Christian or who do not like the book, please don't be offended. I just wanted to share what has been encouraging to me. :)