Hi, I'm 31 and recently have just been diagnosed with endometriosis. My doctor suggested me to have a surgery but before I have the time to schedule it, I found myself to have pregnancy symptoms despite endometriosis. Is it possible to continue to have the surgery during an early stage of pregnancy?

I don't know any doctor who will do that with you pregnant. I have had the surgery 3 times myself. It involves going into your uterus, maybe even scraping, which would cause you to miscarry.

I had a surgery on September 3rd 3009 to remove the polypse in my uterus and since I was under my doctor checked if I had endometriosis (I was told by my doc that it is the only way to find out if I had endo..) and I had and was removed. Before the surgery my doc sent me for pregnancy test(blood) a week before the surgery, if Iwas pregnant he would not do the procedure nor I would never let him.
I do not believe any doctor do that type of surgery if you are pregnant, that is a high risk for the baby.