I have noticed that other woman are going through similar situations with spotting or bleeding , but I had a complete hysterectomy and this morning I noticed I had spotting . This scared me since I have never had such issue since 8 years ago when I had everything removed . Has anyone heard of such a thing?

I am going throught the same thing...in fact, the timing is almost identical, 8 years post hysto, spotting just started. I have an appt. to see my MD next week...will let you know if anything useful comes of it.

Just recently I experinced the same thing. The cramping has been something wierd for me. Here I haven't had any cramps for years then I start getting getting them. It feel like a period all over again.

I am experiencing the same thing also. Anyone having strong cramps with the light brown bleeding? It feels like periods all over again - I have a had a total hysterectomy

I had a Hysterectomy 14 years ago. It was a total one, just today I started getting cramps like a period and some spotting.
If anyone knows anything it has me concerned.

I too had a total hysterectomy but was only 2 1/2yrs ago, I woke up yesterday morning to cramping and a backache( I remember thinking, if I didn't know better I feel like I am going to start.) and sure enough I went to bathroom and discovered I was spotting, (lite pink) I called my gyn and I go tomarrow for tests, The nurse said it could be an infection ?? I have scoured the internet but all I found was women like us asking the same question?? Why is this happening?? Well if my doctor tell me anything worth mentioning I will write again. Wish me luck.

I am looking for answers

I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago due to uterine cancer. Four years after that, I started having cramps and brown discharge on a monthly basis. They diagnosis was endometriosis. I had a laser procedure done, which didn't get rid of all the endo. It is located in my vaginal cuff. I have an annual MRI to watch the progression. My latest MRI (10/07) showed that the endo has gotten a little bigger, and my discharge has gotten a bit darker.

Yes, it's been almost 7 years for me. I still experience a monthly period to the date of the surgery, with all aspects of a cycle swing and some greenish yellow spotting, or tiny dark spots on my lightday pads. I hate all of it and it was elective due to past female trouble. Thanks for sharing.

I was glad to read that other women have the same symptoms and it's not all in my mind. I have the spotting and feelings of menustration also and at the same time that I used to have my period but I also have incontinencewith it. Anyone else have that? I am waiting for an appointment with a GYN that also deals with urinary problems. It's aggravating that we went through the hysterectomy and now have these problems years later. Oh well, we deal with what we're dealt! God is in control.

HI LADIES, I HAVE ALSO BEEN EXPERIENCING CRAMPING,NAUSUA AND SPOTTING RECENTLY, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE!!
IM HAVING ALOT OF DISCHARGE ALSO LIKE THE DK BLOOD AND REAL PINK ALSO IT'S SCARY CAUSE MY CRAMPS ARE REAL BAD!!!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE FIGURES OUT WHAT IT COULD BE
I HAD A FULL HYST 5 YRS AGO

Did you have an odor with your bleeding? I had a hysterectomy four years ago and started spotting. I am a nervous reck.

I am 36 and also had a complete hysterectomy-they left my overies but took everything else. Today after all this time and not having any problems suddenly started bleeding. I am scared and don't know what to do or if this is normal. %-)

I recently started having some of the same symptoms. I had a complete hysterectomy 4 years ago. I have had some daily discharge for the last couple of years but my doctor didn't seemed concerned about it. Now I am noticing it is pink or blood tinged from time to time. I am wondering if any of you with these same symptoms have found out anything from your doctor?

What did any of you find out. For months my doctor has been telling me Kidney stones and for some reason I feel as if he is wrong. I feel as if it issomething else even though I had a hysterectomy 8 yrs. ago. Any answers for me?