Hi, I've found a bump right above my right clavicle, it is swollen and hard, all livid. I fell down the stairs a few days ago and it was very painful. Should I be worried?

Hello! Are you suspecting a fracture of the clavicle? Did you check if the bone is broken or not?
Five years ago, I fell and broke my clavicle. A bump was also very painful and placed a little bit above the bone-my doctor said it was result of fracture on the surrounding tissue. But I also experienced the swelling and it was purple colored. I had a splint adjusted and had to sleep with a lot of pillows in order to prevent hurting of the broken bone. Do you feel weak and have dull pain all the time? I suggest you to go and check with your doctor, is it actually a fracture or only result of local injury manifesting as bump.

I have a hard bump at the end of my clavical bone when it first popped out it was red, then it went away after 2 oe 3 weeks it came back but it was not red it was normal color but it looked big and it got bigger i got very worried so did my mom. Can anyone explain what is the problem?

Thanks,Jetmire.