hello, im in the military with a chronic muscle tear in my shoulder. I was finally diagnosed after seeing 3 doctors. A year later finally getting the correct medication and treatment my shoulder feels much better. Now my clavicle on the same side that my shoulder pain was is swollen. Both ends of my right clavicle are in pain. Near the acromion and towards the sternum. I care not about the swelling or what it looks like. Im curently still engaged in physical therapy. im afraid my body is in worse shape than expected. I have pain when doing most anything physical with more than 5 pounds. Pushups and other simple exercises are a negative. Is it possible i have osteolysis.

Yes, it is possible that you may have distal and proximal clavicle osteolysis. What is the doctor's diagnosis? You should be able to retire from the military with disability because of your condition.