Medical History:

I have recently lost some weight with out even trying....my OBGYN, found a growth during my routine yearly examination.....(I am currently waiting on ultrasound results)....but in the meantime, I am suffering from episodes of flu like symptoms....pain in the upper abdomin (where the ribs meet), naseau, sometimes throwing up, unable to eat very much, bloating, pressure in the lower abdomin, headaches, weakness and fatigue....but the oddest symptoms are the itchy abdomin and bottoms of my feet (where hives seem to appear for short periods of time).....has anyone ever heard of this? Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks

ps...I've had a my gallbladder checked before...and everything seemed ok

Hi Christine, I think that the reason why people post here is that they like to find out about their symptoms from people who have it because a lot of sites usually tell you that you have something worrisome like cancer. Why is Diagnose Me different? Or how?

Hi Fitness, You are right but after reviewing everything they give some some right path to check. That can confirm or infirm what you already know.
You can just do the free part. Unless someone find an answer to your medical question you should be checked and rechecked. >:(
ALSO FOR THE UTI it is important to have old urine in your bladder and to be tested on that (i got a false negative test once). So best would be to have the tube at home and urinate in it in the morning first urine (not first drop). 8-|

I have the same exact symptoms! I've very recently realized I need to se a doctor for them. Please let me know when you get ur results back.

I think a lot of people posting about their mysterious stomach problems have this mystery Stomach virus that's going around. I've had it for many months it goes away and comes back. Other family members have has it too, as well as people in the community. The local hospital is considering quarantining a wing a nurse I know works in. This is a serious problem going around. the doctors know about it, but there is nothing they can do. The CDC needs to look into this.

Hi Kathy, i was curious if you are still having the same issues?