Hi, I have been feeling not myself the past couple of months. I wake up feeling fine, but after I eat I start to feel a nagging pain in my left side between my hip bone and my rib cage. It will sometimes be intense and at other times its dull, but annoying. I will eat a small meal and I will feel like I ate a big meal. After I eat I get extremely tired and just feel like going to bed. Throughout the day I will feel uncomfortble and without energy. I am not having normal bowel movements anymore. I may go twice a week but its never solid, nor is it diarrhea. And never is it alot! I never get the urge to go and most of the time I have to force myself to go. Im wondering if it could be IBS but I do not wanna be put on a bunch of meds. I try to heal my body naturally by drinking lots of water, changing my diet and taking vitamins. IS anyone else experiencing these symptoms?

sounds like hte beginnings of IBS, or perhaps GOD forbid, crohns. get to an md and have this checked out

I have the same problem. I am so tired after I eat, when I eat something small I feel like I ate a huge meal. I have had bowel problems for years, I look like I'm 9 months pregnant and the pain in my left side feels like someone is inside stabbing me :(

I think with Crohns don't you have diarrhea..

Yes same here