Ok so i'm a 20 yr old female and for the past 2 months I have been experiencing the worst fatigue ever. It started when I got a sinus infection right before christmas and after that I was constantly tired. I mean, I used to sleep 7-8 hours a night and be perfectly fine. Now I sleep 10-12 hours a night and STILL need naps most days. I also noticed that I was constipated a lot but that has gone away and now every day after dinner I get a really bad headache and nausea and bloating. I feel like I'm going to throw up and I have a lot of gas. Tylenol and ibuprofen does not help the headaches, and it doesnt matter what i eat for dinner.

I've been to 3 different doctors now and had a ton of blood tests. I've had 2 CBCs, tests for mono (both kinds), T4 and TSH, blood chemistry, sed rate (or something like that), TB test, and a urinalysis and those all came back normal! I just got some more blood tests done a few days ago and since I'm at school it'll take a couple days to get back but I'm waiting on my IgA and IgM counts now.

Does anyone have ANY idea what can cause these symptoms for so long!? I've been missing a ton of classes and it's really bad. The last doctor I saw was an Internal Medicine specialist and she said she has no idea what was wrong with me and if my IgA and IgM come back normal she doesn't even know what else to test for. I'm so frustrated and just want my energy back! Oh, and I haven't started any new meds or had any drastic changes in my diet (except for trying to eat healthier to see if that would help, but it didnt).

i am having the same probs...

26 yo female..i also have headaches, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, and severe lower abdominal bloating. At first I thought I was pregnant, but def not since this has been going on for 2 months and all tests were negative. I am seeing a doctor in March. Will let you know then...

Have you been checked for Celiac Disease? Celiac is caused by the body not being able to process glutten.
This is really becoming a well known problem with people suffering from conditions as you described. It would definitely be worth doing a internet search on to see if the symptoms sound familiar to you.