Hi! I'm 13, 5'2, and I weigh 112 pounds. I start school in about 2 weeks, so I'd like to lose about ten pounds before it starts. I hate being called the fat girl while all the other girls are skinny. I hate feeling fat. It's not that I want to become a twig, I just want to be fit. Skinny, but fit. Any suggestions on exercises I can do at home? Foods I should eat? Foods I shoulnt eat? I'd really appreciate it if someone helps me out.
Thank you so much!! :-)

Hi

Why not Try General Motors Deit plan?. Its Proven for Years.

I think thats the Quickest and Health wise good as weel. But you do it honestly. As most of my friends have either left on day 3 or Day4 or tried to cheat by eating something else.

All the Best Murthy

Steph, Im 17 and I have had weight issues ever since I was 12 and when through puberty. Diets are hard since your still growing and need all the nutrients. I would suggest going mypyramid.gov and plan a healthy meal plan and exercise plan. Cut out extra suger, soda had alot of sugar and lots of calories try fruit juice instead and eat lots of veg. and fruits. If you dont lose weight tht fast dont worry Im sure you not fat its just hard to think diff when the girls call you tht, but just ignore them their most likely jealous