Hey I am a 12 year old girl. I am on my moms account right now (she is letting me post). I feel incredibly fat and I can not stand it!!!! I am 5ft and weigh about 104.5 pounds. Am I over weight?!?!?! I really don't want to be fat also my physic is important for my sport. I am a competitive swimmer. I train 10.5 hours a week all year (except August). I have been swimming for 3.5 years and I have learned alot and know how important weight is. Do you think I need to lose weight?!?!?! I feel like my thighs are huge!!! Even though I know most of my leg is muscle I still feel fat. I have also gained some weight latley. In about January I weigh 101 pounds now I weigh 104 pounds. But I have also added an extra hour to my workouts and weight lifting. Is it just muscle or did I get fatter? PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST!!! I FEEL FAT!!! Thank you :)

sweetie, im 23 years old im 4'11 and 110, when i was your age i was 105, the same height as i am now and modeling! muscle weighs more than fat so you excercising will actually make you weigh more, even though you will look better! what you should be worrying about is not your weight but your body fat index, which from the sounds of it is low, so you have nothing to worry about. If you want to slim down but stay fit and healthy, don't diet, just change your excercise routine. do ones that dont add bulk. Crunches and situps build muscle mass so instead try side bends or even yoga, they burn fat without building bulky muscles, and tend to have a slimming and shaping effect =] weight lifting, instead of doing lots of reps of small weights try fewer reps on something heavier, with in reason. Small changes like this will give you a more feminine tone and help to get rid of the mass without interfering with your athletics or causing you to diet =]

Ya but I still feel heavy! I mean my thighs look huge, and my stomach bulges out. I use to be thinner and recently I gained weight (I think) and I feel so uncomfortable. I mean My best friend is so thin!! I feel awkward standing by her I feel so fat. I need to find a way to lose weight fast without my parents knowing. See people in my family are big.It's just our genes. I don't want to end up that way.

dont worry it is only muscle

YOU ARE OK DO NOT THINK YOU ARE FAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IT IS THE INSIDE THAT MATTERS I WEIGH 129 WHICH ONE IS BAD ME OR YOU ME. YOU ARE FINE JUST TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR 11 YEAR OLD.