So I'm 12 years old and 5'3 and 170 pounds.! I hate it. I have a huge stomach and all my friends are like super skinny. My mom and 2 sister are paper thin.! And I'm built like my dad. And he isn't skinny. People don't say things to my face about me being fat but I know I am. Im a cheerleader for my school and at football games in embarrassed because im the fat cheerleader. But I gave up drinking soda and I drink water a lot. I do cheer leading condition 2 times a week for 2 hours each. But it doesn't help. All my friends go to the community pool. But I won't go cause im embarrassed by my weight. I look at people and wish I could look like them. But i don't. I wanna weigh 120 fast. Like 1 month fast. Any ideas.? Please help.!!!

Hi I know it must be horrible I'm a average size 17 yr old and I under stand how you could feel I have a sister with is younger than me has the same problem you won't be able to weight fast there are sulotions to deal with weight and it's not just cutting out soda, smaller meals, drink slot of water to flush you out replace your snacks with fruit no sweets they are the worse healthier food always helps and lots of exercise if yu embarrassed to even go out and exercise buy a exercise DVD do it every day for a while if your musculs start to act it's good and if you don't sweat then work harder every little thug helps and works to that goal you are aminig or remember eveyone is different from personality to body weight ect, the weight lost will be an on going thing taking time so have faith, would love to help you as much as I can as it ain't nice feelig like  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If your looking to lose weight try to eat things in more moderation & try not to eat past 9 in the night.

me 2 all my bffs r realy skinnny and i need help idk wat to do ..also my mom and and sisters r realy skinny and in fat like my daddy iv tryed evry thing but the do tel me im fat in front of my face or teas meeee il ask my friends if im fat and they say no but i no there thinking helllll yea u r but they just say no cuz they dont waont to be mean ..... i allso drink lots of water ... but ill keep trying my hardest to lose my belly ..ill all ways keep in mind to try my hardes and never give up....

Hey!!!! I'm 13 and I'm down to 135!!! Whenever I was 12 i was at 177!!!!!! I was so depressed because I looked like a balloon people made fun of me TO MY FACE. I had to go to a consalour because I was always sooo sad about my weight! I finally went to my mom crying and yelled I NEED HELP! She took me to a diet person and got me on a steady diet. I lost barley any weight but you couldnt tell. I started to build up matablism because i used to not have barley any!!!!!!!! I am also a cheerleader KIDDDO dont you dare worry about that being a so called "fat cheerleader" heck ive been one my whole life. ANYWAYS. I started to excerise all the time i did 200 situps every morning and night. I didn dare drink pop or touch junk food. I would eat only some fruit and fish for dinner. I would have 10 baby corrts for lunh JUT STAY MOTIVATED

i really dont want to sound mean but you sound kinda anorexic, 10 baby carrots? the key is moderation and healthy excersise, Your 13 you can have a little carbs like a few chips! burn it off!!! thats all, and if you were looking to loose weight just burn more calories than you consume not eat alot of calories and kill your self with situps! i love that your trying im getting helthy as well, im 12, and im 4 feet 11 inches tall, i weigh 115, and im very active.so im getting their!!! so good luck! and good job! but rember cheat days dont kill you, MODERATION GAL!

Oh sweetie! You don't understand how lucky you are. On my 13th birthday (two weeks ago) I had to go to the doctor appointment. I was embarrassed to step on the scale and when I saw my weight I almost burst into tears. I weigh 337 pounds! And I'm 13!! The doctor told my mom (right in front of me) that I was obese. He said that its dangerous considering my age to be 337 pounds. Do you guys think that's fat?