i need help i am around 5'1' i weigh from 150 to 155 it vary s everyday
i need and really really want to lose weight i exersize DAILY and try to eat m best it just isn't working i am really determined to lose weight i HATE HATE it so if someone can help i would highly apperciate if so could you write back with a soulution or answer thank you so.. so.. so.. much!

:!:

I believe you should try cutting out carbs. This means no white bread, no white rice, no extreme amounts of sugar, basically do not eat anything white.

2 hrs after you eat dinner eat a small baked potato. You can put a little butter on it, but no sour cream. I, personally, do not put butter on mine. I use Low Fat Sesame Ginger salad dressing. The purpose of the baked potato is to help you sleep better and increase serotonin which in turn increases your will-power.

Make sure you drink water. It's really the only thing you need to be drinking. Avoid drinks that contain artificial sweeteners--they totally screw up your memory.

Here is another routine, but I'm not sure you can do this one because I'm assuming your in school so it might be a little harder to do.

You need to make sure you intake the RDA of water--at least 64 fluid oz. a day. Your body will take a couple of days to get used to it--you will probably have to pee a lot, but water is a very important part of your diet.

Make sure you are burning off more calories than you take in.

Try taking a walk for about 45 minutes 3-4 times per week.

Make sure you eat breakfast and never let yourself get hungry.

Here's a suggested schedule:

Breakfast: 200 cal. @ 8 or 9

Snack: 100 cal. @ 10 or 11

Lunch 300 cal. @ 12 or 1

Snack: 100 cal. @ 3 or 4

Dinner: 300-400 cal. @ 6

Snack: 100 cal. @ 8

**Don't eat anything two hours prior to going to bed--EXAMPLE: if you go to bed at 9, you should stop eating at 7.**

There are great 100 cal. snacks out there now...load up on those, but chech the sugar in them before you buy. If it's greater than 9, don't buy it!!

I believe you can do this if you REALLY want to and from what i can tell, you really do.

GOOD LUCK!!

--LinZ

MaE56~ I'm sure your perfect! Seriously so many girls are so insecure these days (Me being one of them). I am very insecure about my body as im sure you are too? Correct me if im wrong with that. But seriously I'm 13 as well, and I weigh 44 kg, ( That's Australian Weighing) And that is to much for me, but This is what i do to exercise- I play soccer, I dance, I do gymnastics, I run alot , i walk every where, I play netball, I box, And I eat no junk food, I also drink 15 cups of water or more a day (usually more) Me weighing 44 kg, is over weight to me, but its actually not, anyways just trying doing lots of sports and fitness, dont eat junk food and drink water(: just contact me on ~ farkyouhoe-yourafaggot@hotmail(.)com, but no brackets around the dot, hope this helped xxx stay gorgeous xoxoxo

At your age your body is still shifting through changes. Its good you're on a diet and taking care of yourself. Just keep in mind you're still growing. You'll be seeing a lot of changes at you age and shouldn't stress so much. Undue stress is a source of problem on its own for the body!

ok so i have the same problem.... so wat ive been trying is ill walk for 15 minutes at a time then go in drink some water sorta cool down.Avry time you get a chance walk another 15 minutes.when i wanna  go to another room i either run or swing my arms like crazy cause it helps burn calories i know people dont wanna get off the couch to exercise ...so dont!! i do 45 sit ups during comircials start off with 20 though .its hard i know.... i dont wear bathing suits even around my yunger sister. im 5'2 and weigh 38-40 pounds:$  but im loseing it ive been goin outside and dancin to my nano and playing basketball:-) i hope it helped

<3  :-)  :'(  8-|  :-| i am to fat and i need help

Hi my name is emely im 13 years old and im almost 120 pounds or more but i want to use it. I want to feel confident about myself without people making fun of me :( please if theirs something to lose weight fast tell me !

Im 13 and weigh 60kg. I'm fat. I've heard sucking in your tummy wherever and whenever you can will take off weight, I'm trying that but i don't want to be anorexic skinny. help?