:( i think i am way to heavy! i need some help!....everyware i go it seems like people r stareing .ive ganed 20 pounds since the last time i went to the doctor.....i want to louse weight befor school starets again! even my sister calls me fat!!!!! that herts realy deap down :cry: some times i feel like crying!

Hon, I'm sorry. That's no fun.

I think it's great that you want to lose weight! What you need to do is the usual stuff, like diet and exercise. Try to increase your exercise to at least an hour a day. It doesn't have to be aerobic workout stuff or anything. You can play with your friends outside, playing a game of ball or bouncing on a trampoline.

Also, try to get rid of too much sugar in your diet. Lots of kids are getting overweight nowadays because they're consuming too much sugar. So skip the sodas and the candy, go for something healthier.

Also cut down on fast food and food that you know is bad for you.

omg me too!!

omg!me too :-P except i think im worse.....im 11 5'6 and 180 pounds!!!!well thats what i was a month ago...im kinda skinnier now but i dont know :Phelp!!!!! o.O :-( :$

hi im 5"1 and 105.3 pounds. im 11 years old , and my stomach sticks out...not a lot, but not a little. My thighs, to me, seem really big and im very terrified of wearing bathing suits even in front my FAMILY. i feel like im very fat, my sister is 14 years old , 105 pounds, and 5"4. shes REALLY skinny and she says i have a huge butt. its really embarrassing and i would like to lose weight. I would, but i have a serious snacking problem and i cant stop. I asked my school nurse about my weight, and she said she thinks its because im tall. Everyone i ask they think its because im tall. ITS NOT. i know its because im FAT. i admit it! i KNOW im fat. i KNOW i have a problem. i KNOW that i cant stop. please help, this will change my life.

heyy
i had the same problem as you a while ago, but the best way to do it is to exercise regularly and if you want to, draw yourself a chart to record your exercise and if you manage, you can give yourself a treat at the end.
this really works, as i did it myself!
so try if you like
hope i helped
xxxx

i hav the EXACT same prob. i hav my tummy sticking out im being critizied from my sis and my grams 2day 1-26-11 my sis cAlled me fat and i yelled at her then i came upstairs 2 my grama and she said i heard me yelling and asked y?? and i said that my sis was calling me fat and she said wel u hav been eating a lot and i was soooooo mad at her!!! i really need 2 lose weight desperatly!!!!! :cry: :( :?

The best way for losing weight is that you should avoid yourself from eating junk food and make a proper diet plan which will only include low calories food and shakes.Also add some fruits and veggies in it...And if you will follow that diet plan regularly then you will start losing your weight but some workouts with it is compulsory...

Wait till you here this, im 160 pounds and 11, i used to be really skinny when i was like 7 or 8 ,i eat normally barley any junk food , but i dred P.E. we have to run a mile in like 10 minutes but i ran it in 14.ive been called fat,pig,and cow . Even one of my old friends called me fat.Kids have ganged up on me at recess.One P.E. day we were playing a game againest 6th grade and 4 or 5 of the guys said it wasnt fair that the fat kid protected the flag bc her fat butt was the size of a desk so that they couldnt get the flag. ive made a chart and started running a mile a day but then stopped during the winter and havent started yet.I weigh close to my moms weight.

i wont swim with my family or friends.

I need help losing weight pls comment. :-(

i used to go out with a boy but then he broke up with me bc i got fat :-(

I think I'm very fat.
I'm 4'4 and i weigh 110 pounds
Should I take a diet?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you think you're fat. Get out there and do something about it! I'm 4'11.. 14.. and 90 pounds. I got to be 90 pounds because I worked at it.. I pushed myself. I ate healthy, excercised 3 times a week, and drank TONS of water. I am a very muscular person. I'm a gymnast. So even though i have a ton of muscle (which I frankly don't like) I got explained too that muscle weighs 3x the amount of fat. MASS. So eventhough I'm 90 pounds.. a lot of it is muscle. I'm sure most of you are actually muscular and you all go by the scale. I stopped going by the scale and just used my mirror. Don't stress about the digets; just go until you feel happy with what you look like! I have to be on a low carb, high fiber, high protein diet! To maintain my weight and as being a gymnast I have to. If yo cut out your carbs you can lose like 10 pounds in one week! And girls.. GUYS LOVE ASS! They love a girl that isn't stick skinny! And TRUST ME, you think you are a lot bigger than you really are. I know it hurts inside to feel fat, you feel like everything just sucks! But if you set your mind to it, you can healthfully lose weight and be healthy and happy! (: STAY STRONG!

I don't think you should go on an actual diet. You are still young and you don't want to start the yo-yo-ing so many of us are in. It gets worse as you get older (harder to lose weight) once you start.

Try making lifestyle changes... get out and move around more. Take up an active hobby (dance, etc.). Stay away from fast food as much as possible. Sugar makes you crave more sugar so stay away from it as much as you can. Switch to whold grains (breads and such). Eat more fruit. If you make these changes you will lose weight naturally and have more chances of a lifetime of healthy weight. Good Luck! :D

Im soo fat Im 11 years old and 85 pounds My dads friend always says I have a big a**  I think Im overweight but no-One else does what diet should I go on? :(

Im 11 and i weigh 117 pounds. I do think im overweight but i dont kill myself about it and neither should you. Eat some fruit, exercise, and stay healthy. But when you lose weight dont be like "yay! and pig out. Trust me losing weight is WAY harder than gaining it but all you need to do is try :)