Hello. I'm 18 year old male and I'm pretty frightened right now. I'm not sexually active and I have never been before with a woman. But, I started masturbating about three years ago. But, just recently I have read a lot of nasty things about masturbating side effects and I become really frightened. I have read that I will not be able to maintain erection and that I will definitely have problems with premature ejaculation. I have stopped masturbating when I’ve read this hopping that I would maybe avoid some side effects. How can this be? All my friends are masturbating also and I just can't believe that we all will develop these problems. Please help!

Hey man. I was also scared as you are now but I can assure you that there is nothing to be worried about. There aren't any side effects of masturbation, at least not serious ones, no matter how much they told you. But, you should be aware of your boundaries and limitations and you should especially be careful not to overdo it, and by overdoing it i mean overmasturbating, because it will eventually lead to possible concentration disorder which basically means you won't be able to entirely concentrate on something, for example studying, etc. Be careful not to overmasturbate, but there's nothing wrong with masturbating 3-4 times a week.

Hello. I have just read your post and I decided to help you because I see you’re afraid a bit.
A lot of taboo subjects were being connected with masturbating such as if you masturbate you will go blind or bald or get acne or hair on your hands -or lots of other anomalies, or even - If you masturbate you'll never be able to have children.
You must be aware of the fact that all this is nothing more then just nonsense. Opposite to all this –there are many benefits of masturbating.
First of all-it stimulates the immune system to help build up resistance to common infections. It also reduces embarrassing spontaneous erections and wet dreams for teen males.

i am 11yr male and i started to masterbate today and i want to talk to my close freind about it but they think it is nasty so who do i talk to[

:-D i sarted masterbating when i was 11yrs old but now im 12yr i thought i was the only kid masterbating so i was freighted too

i am 18 and i started to mustarbate when i was 8 yrs old. there is a negative thing about mustarbating, once you get use to it you get hooked and then as years go pass all you ever think of 80 % of the time your a wake is sex. you will mustarbate even though you dont feel like because your body got use to it has do it and when get sick or you have depression or insomnia and you take the medication your sexual ejaculation goes down and some time it would take 2 hours masturbating to just eject so my suggestion is if you can quit now and another thing it really does affect your sexual performance. sometimes you are so use to masturbating you can eject around other people. please make sure you do it once a week because in years it will become once a day. if i can quit this addiction i would of done a long time ago it really hurts.

Studies show that whether they mastrbate or not, most men think of sex about 15 times every hour. So that's every three minutes.

Masturbating isn't going to make you a sex maniac, and as an earlier poster said, there are NO side effects to it, unless perhaps you count chafing of the penis if you do it for more than an hour at a time. This posters problems with addiction to mastrbation are a concern, but NOT a normal response to masturbating. It's like how most people can have sex with no problems of addiction, and 1 in 10,000 will end up with a genuine sex addiction.

Do it if it feels good. It won't hurt you, and it won't make you unable to have sex, children, or happiness later in life :)

Hello
I m 20 yr female for the 3 yrs i do masturbation and now i stop this completely Is it means loss of my virginity
 I have afraid about my marriage

in short my frnd thats a lie evlythng is nomal but make sure you safe clean ur penis after mustarbtng

my dear i have also heard that too much masturbation causes premature ejaculation. To me i think its true because you realize that when you are masturbating you easily release or ejaculate very first. So try to reduce though it is not easy in most cases when you are already addicted

Sorry but where you say men think about sex 15 times an hour that would be once every 4 minutes not 3