I'm 19 and I've been masterbating for years, but now I feel weak, I can't concentrate, I have loss of memory and pre-mature ejaculation. Also I think my now growing social phobia comes from this. If I stopped masterbating, how long would it take to go back to my normal energy state or regain my normal level of concentration, etc. I don't know if I should take some type of medicine to regain all of this.

Try to not masterbate for at least a week, two would be better if you can do it. And see if that makes a difference. Then try just masterbating when you are really physically needing the release - like once every five days or something.

Some of what you are going thru probably isn't so much masterbating related but hormone and situatioin related. Your body is not quite going thru the changes from teen to adult and the late teens are usually so awkward for most of us.
On top of the body changes the mind starts to wander towards the future, the pressure of college or carreer, thoughts about a life partner, children or when and if children are for you.

There is usually so much going on in the life of a nineteen yr old, it can make a person's head spin.

Hey guys. I don't think that there are any serious overmasturbation side effects. It's not entirely possible to develop a social phobia because of overmasturbating, so I think that it's just your natural mood. I would likely suggest you to limit your masturbation to two to three times a week, not more, because everything else is considered as an overmasturbation. You should feel lack of focus and concentration or tiredness or fatigue as a consequence of overmasturbation, but not much else. Also, eat healthy. Your body will take a couple of weeks tops to produce semen and everything else so don't worry. 

The symptoms you describe are related to many ailments. It's quite possible that masturbation has nothing to do with the way you feel.

Give it a rest for a few days and see how you feel. If you still feel the same then you know it's not side-effects of masturbation.

Hey guys. In my opinion, you should reduce your masturbation to a minimum for a couple of months, since it will help in concentration increase and reducing other masturbation side effects. Also, I advise you to eat healthy and drink lots of fluids, because that would provide you with enough vitamins and minerals for your body to regenerate. What you're doing is overmasturbation and you need to get rid of that nasty habit, even though it may be difficult and troublesome, it will increase your concentration and reduce your tiredness level. After a couple of weeks you should feel more energy. 

Stop jerking it ten times a day.

Jerking off is a good time. Follow your heart.

Masturbation is unlikely to be the cause. See a doctor about any symptons you are concerned about. You don't need to mention wanking. It's irrelevent.

Hi....I m 22 & i h've been jerking since 16 & my memory's gone weak as i hve known.....I keep on forgetting... I wanna know what are the side effects of masturbation....As u said that most side-effects are psychological i wanna know bout them in detail... I m having a serious problem :'( and i wanna discuss it with a psychiatrist online & am unable to discuss face to face :$ ....Could u ppl help me and tell me bout a website with free advice & suggestions to questions? Plz reply me... :-P Thanks **edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

OK for all those out there that are wondering why you are having problems with masturbation. There is no real solution but to stop your sexual urges.
Exercises
Drink water
No junk food
More fruits
Vegetables
less red meat
Don't masturbation for at least a month if possible, for the best results. If it doesn't work then 1 or 2 every week and try to separate the days. Best thing is not to masturbate until you are old enough in 25-40. Masturbation has good side effects that helps prostate cancer and etc. But for now for teens it should be avoided. But for those wondering, masturbation is normal and all teens do it.

Hi im jeff.....ive been jacking off...well for as long as i can remember...Im 19 years..... I jack off atleast 4-5 times a day....but weirdly im 6 foot 3...im in perfect shape..i dunt haf glasses....and i play for the reserve team in a proffesional football team called Bristol and im perfectly healthy..So im sorry but i dunt bliv these sideaffects for jerking off

When I was a teen I used masterbation as a way to try and release some of my fears about growing up. I was afraid of the responsibilities ahead of me and I used it as a way to bury my head in the sand. My parents did not have the time to properly work with me to help with some of the big decisions ahead and I did not recieve adequate support during my late teens. Its really important to have someone you can open up to and try to talk about some issues, someone who wont be patronising. The only side effect of masterbation was that I didnt find the proper emotional support that I needed. Good luck all you teenage warriors!

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions. Excessive stimulation can result in over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin.

Abundant and unusually large amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively masturbates.

Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.

The side effects of such changes to the body include:

* Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
* Lower back pain
* Thinning hair / Hair Loss
* Soft / Weak Erection
* Premature Ejaculation
* Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
* Groin / Testicular Pain
* Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

Source:

I am a victim of Maturbating side effects.

Those who say Masturbation is good must be hanged upside down and then pull thier penis till it rips off.

Check out the following website link. It will give you information about why you shouln't masturbate.>>

Hi, I am 37 years old, I hardly can make sex twice a day, my penis is not as hard as used to be a year ago, but when masturbating thing come I always ready for that, no matter how many times, I don't know if I getting used to, sort of masturbating side effect or something. I prefer make sex as many times as I can rather of martubating. Do you think I should stop from masturbating?