I AM LOOKIN OUT FOR AN ANSWER MENTIONED IN SUBJECT, WIL MENTION IT AGAIN SIDE EFFECTS AND PROBLEMS OF EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION. BUT THIS SITE IS NOT HELP ME FINDING THIS ANSWER. 

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP COZ I AM MASTURBATING SINCE I WAS 11 & NOW I AM 28 SINGLE.. HAVE GOOD SEX LIFE WID MY GIRL FRIEND AS WELL AS OTHER GIRLS.... I EJACULATE SOON AND HENCE BIT WORRIED WETHER IS IT COZ OF EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION AND WILL BE IMPOTENT ONE FINE DAY .... LOT OF OTHER THINGS.

PLEASE HELP ME WID LIST OF POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS AND PROBLEMS OF EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION

Hey man. First, I would like to know if you're practicing sex frequently? I sincerely doubt that masturbation side effects could cause your problem to appear. I also don't think it's related to any other things other than just fact that you're overmasturbating and therefore ejaculating too soon. Also, have you tried prolonging sex with some other things? If you masturbate more than two to three times a week, it could be considered as overmasturbation, but since every body is different, I can't give you an answer until you tell me how much are you masturbating. Please, let me know. 

Hi Doctordx Bogon, Firstly how often do you masturbate, secondly, masturbation is not connected to symptoms of premature ejaculation (it is actually caused by the sensitivity of the penis, and finally, masturbation doesn't have any noticeable implications of sex life or normal life. Hope this helps, RWR2288

i am a medico and i think i can help u on this ..

each of ur sperm accounts for 5 drops of blood..other than feeling hypoxic(difficulty in breathing), u may slowly start experiencing other problems like-bleeding from penis and enuresis (incontinence in urination) due to loss of sphincter control...according to researches the risk of u having prostate cancer would also be elevated ...avoid multiple partners